Two Forgotten, One Born

Stiles let out a low breath, looking at the pack from a distance, just smiling, laughing, not even knowing what kind of mental agony he was in at the moment.

They were celebrating the defeat of the Ghost Riders, they remembered everyone that was taken...except one person, Stiles himself.

He didn't even know why he was the only one that remained erased, his fake Mom had disappeared but his room still remained behind a closed off wall.

Someone brushed past him, he looked to see who it was and his heart stopped beating, it was Lydia and she looked right through him like he wasn't even there.

'Remember I love you.' He had told her, but she didn't. Nobody remembered him.

Stiles turned around and left with nothing but the clothes on his back.

"Hey, guys," Lydia said, sitting down with her friends.

Everyone was slightly awkward around her for the past few months.

"Just got back from a doctor's appointment," Lydia added,"Everything's looking okay."

"Lydia...are you sure you don't want to--"

"Yes, I'm sure Scott," Lydia interrupted, looking at her belly that was just starting to show signs of her pregnancy,"Tell me, if you had suddenly gotten pregnant in high school and you didn't know who the mother is, would you keep it?"

"...I don't know," Scott answered finally.

"The way I see it, I'm just giving it up for a better life," Lydia admitted, her hands itching to touch her stomach but she resisted,"That's all I'm doing."

Change Of View

Tears fell down Hope's face, watching Landon and Josie kiss for the first time.

Six months she spent in Malivore, wanting to see Landon, the boy she loved, and now she does and it felt like a knife was stabbing her in the back over and over again.

It hurt so much, and if she could in that moment, she would have turned her humanity off.

With her heart pounding she turned and ran away, a million thoughts and questions in her head most of them saying one thing. Why?

Why is she the one that gets her heart broken? Why is she the only one that gets erased from everyone's memory? Why did all the most horrible things happen to her? After all she had done to save the school, Landon, even the world from Malivore, she was the one that was forgotten.

For once, she wanted to be something else so she could decide what happened to her.

Hope went down onto all fours in wolf form, her clothes tearing off as she ran away from the sight of Josie and Landon.

She gave into her instincts, hoping it would dull the pain she felt but it wasn't working.

When her parents died, she spent hours in the woods, releasing her emotions when she took the form of an animal, giving into the primal instincts that made her a predator.

Everything seemed so much clearer when she was a wolf, the hardest problems in her life could find a simple solution whenever she shifted.

But none of that worked now, being a wolf didn't take her pain, it was too strong of emotions, too human.

Hope stumbled back into human form, crying out in pain as a tree hit her bare shoulder, leaving her a sobbing mess on the ground.

She looked up at the full moon with tear filled eyes.

Then she came to a realization, she could have all the things she wanted now because she was forgotten, a clean slate.

She didn't have to stay at the school anymore because it didn't need to protect her anymore, her family's enemies can't be after her if nobody even knew she existed. She had her magic, her wolf powers, the only things she really needed to take care of herself.