{Chapter 1 the beginning }

"Mother! Father! I'm sorry! Come get me please, I won't do it again! Please, it's dark here! I... I'm scared!" The cries of a young boy were heard throughout the long hallways of a dark and storming night. Banging on the doors rang out as it soon went quiet. The child had cried himself hoarse. Tears streamed down his face as he slowly slumped down; he was light headed from the screaming. No one was going to save him... not his mother, not his father and not the servants. His tiny blooded fingertips stung from scratching at the door for hours non stop. He curled up in a ball hugging his legs to his chest for comfort. He held his tail in his hands and layed on the cold stone floor in the cellar where his father kept his beer.

      "Young master!" One of the maids shouted when she opened the door seeing the feeble boy hugging himself still asleep on the ground. She picked him up and lifted his hand to see the sore and cut hands and fingertips. She gave a worried expression and took a few beers bottled in one arm and the child in the other.

"Raphael! Oh Raphael, they did it again! The poor young master!" The maid shouted, rushing to the butler who was looking at a pocket watch. He quickly closed it and turned to the maid.

"Thank you Mrs. Charlotte, you may continue on with the rest of your tasks." Raphael said calmly, taking the young master in his arms as the maid bowed her head and stumbled to deliver the beers to the master of the house.

"Young master wake up it's morning..." Raphael gave a small smile as he gently shook the child awake. The child fluttered his eyes open. He had deep circles under his eyes from lack of sleep and they were still puffy and red.

"Raphael- can you tell Mommy and daddy that I'm sorry..." the young master said with a strained voice. Raphael sighed and opened a room door and put the child on the bed. Raphael grabbed a small first aid kit in a drawer of his room. He then disinfected his fingers and wrapped them up gently.

"(Y/n), you know your parents hate it when you dress feminine. I don't want you to get in trouble again so please try not to make your father upset." Raphael gave a sad look and finished wrapping the cuts so he started to put everything back where he found it.

"But Raphael... I like the frills and the bows and how pretty they are. My clothes are all ugly and plain; they aren't like my mothers or sisters. Granted some of my clothes aren't bad. I don't hate them entirely, it's just that they aren't pretty enough." (Y/n) pouted sadly, crossing his arms and kicking his legs.

"I understand but at this age you must do what your parents say and as you grow you can start to be as disobedient as you want. But right now I recommend you lay low." Raphael said to (Y/n) and the boy just nodded saying nothing.

Later on that day he walked around his castle-like mansion to get on with his next lesson. He was escorted by a servant boy who was 15 years old. He had poofy black hair and gray blue eyes and pale skin. He had feather wings where his ears were supposed to be. He walked only a few feet behind the young master. To (Y/n) he was his only friend somewhat around his age. He saw the maid Charlotte and butler Raphael as his parental figures honestly makes sense since they clothed, fed and bathed him. But back to the servant boy. His name was Lucy he was always around (Y/n) like a caretaker and had become quite loyal to him.

When (Y/n) was much younger he was in town escorted by a maid and a male servant (Y/n) had run off and was lost he found himself in an alleyway and found Lucy. Lucy was on the streets homeless, stealing to survive. When he saw how well off (Y/n) looked he thought that if he returned him to his parents he'd get a reward. The servants with him were worried to death about (Y/n) when they tried to take him home he threw a fit and cried and demanded for them to bring Lucy with them. They agreed after an hour-long tantrum and Lucy became one of (Y/n)'s personal servants; he now lives a better life and had pledged himself to stay by (Y/n)'s side.

"Young master, I heard your parents put you in the cellar again." Lucy said, concerned.

"Yes they did. It was because I was playing with my mothers jewelry and her heels." (Y/n) explained playing with his fingers in a bored expression.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry..." he said, gritting his teeth with anger. (Y/n) stood in place for a moment and turned around to face Lucy with cold eyes.

"Stop it, I don't need pity." He said coldly than continuing to walk the long hallways.

"... forgive me young master I spoke out of turn." He said bowing his head apologizing. After that they went on with the young masters lessons.

He spent the majority of his day in those classes since he was the first born son and that meant he would become the next head of the household. When he is older he will go to Babyls School for Demons. His father expects him to be top of his class and well in sports. He also has an arranged marriage already with a noble girl he hates. She is spoiled and he doesn't meet her much and thinks she's a cry baby.