You Forgot About Me: Eddie Munson

You sighed as checked the time and saw that it was almost time for school to start and Eddie still wasn't here to pick you up like he normally did which worried you a bit. You decided to walk down the street to see if he was skipping today which even in that case he always told you so you wouldn't wait around for him but when you reached his trailer, you saw his van was gone so you got on your skateboard and headed to shool. Once you reached school you saw Eddie's van sitting in the parking lot which made you realize that he forgot you this morning and that hurt because Eddie always swore that you meant a lot to him. 

Eddie had been in such a rush this morning almost sleeping in since he got home late from a deal last night and it wasn't until Gareth said something that he realized he forgot to pick you up this morning which made him feel bad. He figured that at lunch he could talk to you and explain himself only you didn't show up at lunch which made him frown because you always came to lunch. He left his table and went to find you which wasn't hard to do as you were standing in the hallway getting something out of your locker. 

"There you are. I've been looking for you." He said walking up to you. 

"Why?" You asked annoyed that he had the nerve to be even talking to you after what he did this morning.

"Well, I wanted to talk about this morning...." He said. 

"There's nothing to talk about Eddie, if you didn't want to drive me anymore you should've said something instead of forgetting about this morning." You said slamming your locker shut as the bell rung and leaving Eddie there. 

The next day Eddie went by your house to pick you up for school and was told by your mother that you had already left for school which made him frown, as he walked to his van figuring that maybe he could catch you on the way but he didn't.  This went on for the next few days of you avoiding Eddie in every way you could, which made Eddie realize how much he missed having you in the van with him. 

You other hand hated having to ignore Eddie but you needed him to know that it hurt when he forgot about you that morning. After fourth period you sighed as you looked outside and saw it was raining making you wish Eddie could just take you home now so instead of getting drenched because you couldn't skate home in this so you would have to walk. 

You were about halfway home and pretty soaked because it just wouldn't stop raining when you heard a van pull up beside you making you turn and see Eddie. 

"Sweetheart, please get in the van." He said looking at you as you nodded your head and walked to the passenger side climbing in. 

"Here." Eddie said handing you his jacket as you shook your head at him. 

"Don't want to get it wet." You said. 

"Just take it, it may take a while for it to get warm in here." He said as you took it from him and put it on. 

"Now that I've got you here, I want you to know that I did not intentionally forget about you on that day, I was half tired that day because I had been out late working and assumed I grabbed you and didn't realize my mistake until Gareth said something to me. So I'm sorry." He said reaching for your hands. 

"It hurt when I got to school that day and you were here, It felt like you subconsciously telling me that you didn't want to pick me up anymore, I needed you to understand that Eddie." You said. 

"I would never do that, if I didn't want you to pick up or something I would just tell you to your face and not pull a dick move like that. Do you think you can forgive me, sweetheart?" He asked you. 

"I think I can, as long as you forgive me for being stubborn and walking in the rain instead of hearing out on the first day." You said making him laugh. 

"Your stubbornness is one of my favorite things about you sweetheart, let's get you home before you get hypothermia." He said making you laugh as he started driving again.