Real-Life Harem

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as of right now, I am currently living alongside four beautiful girls that I've summoned through an ancient ritual and a bird.

Now you're probably asking "Ozpin, why do you sound so dissatisfied? Having four beautiful girls competing for your affection sounds like every man's dream."

Hahahahahahahaha!

Is that you think!? Well, here's an example of what that looks like.

"Maaaaaaaaster! Can I borrow your credit card? I wanna buy this new game that just came out!" Ereshkigal yells out from the living room.

Ishtar floats by and starts pinching my cheeks. "Hey old man! I wanna go shopping. This goddess needs new clothes!" 

"Husband, there is a bird that is giving me the evil eye. Can I kill it?" Morgan asks as she holds Raven by her neck.

"Gah... ahhh...!" Raven chokes out.

Scáthach is the only one relatively normal among the four girls, acting as the older sister or "mother" of the group though that doesn't mean she doesn't have her quirks. Whenever a problem arises, she takes a neutral standing in the conflict meaning that she wouldn't act or participate and refuses to do anything about it. 

In other words, she just sits in a corner and does nothing; a freeloader.

Do you see now? This is what I have to live with everyday.

Nothing short of a nightmare.

Though nothing prepared me for THIS.

Nighttime.... 

I was sleeping on my bed before a weird noise catches my attention, then a sudden warm on my body. When I open my eyes, I was surprised by who is on top of me.

 When I open my eyes, I was surprised by who is on top of me

(Something like this)

"...You were not supposed to wake up." Morgan said with an annoyed tone.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

"You are my husband. It is only natural that we would sleep in the same bed." Morgan explains.

"..." I merely stayed quite for a few minutes. "Please get off me."

Morgan tilts her head. "Am I unattractive?" She then, unexpectedly, fits on my crotch. "How is this?"

"..." I force myself to ignore the soft feeling.

Morgan begins to grind on my crotch. "Does it feel good, husband?"

"... yes." I moan out, unable to contain myself.

"Good." She immediately stands up and and gets off my bed. "I expect an chocolate pancakes and bacon for breakfast. If you fail to deliver or are cold then there will be punishment." She opens the door and leaves my bedroom.