| 24 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[Small Moments]

"Hmm..."

"Is there a reason we're at a furniture store?" Sanzu asked, eyeing you from the corner of his eye. He was ecstatic when you had called him early in the morning asking him to accompany you somewhere today, even though it had been just barely six in the morning and he was still half asleep, he agreed without a second thought. What he didn't expect was to be dragged into a furniture store in search of a specific couch, so now he was being forced to sit on each and every one, judging them based on the color, texture, and the comfortability.

"I'm looking for this one couch in particular, but the thing is... I never got the information on where it was bought from." Your mood dampened thinking back to how your question was completely ignored by Taiju, "So now we have to go around and test them all out until I find the right one, okay?"

"Oh, Okay?" Sanzu didn't bother to question you any further, deciding to just enjoy the time he got to spend with you. "How have you been doing lately?" The both of you had taken a seat on the next couch, leaning into one another as you conversed.

"I've been worse." You chuckled, feeling his body tense up beside you, "Calm down, Haru. You don't need to be so tense, I've been doing good, really. Just a little... On edge I guess." You said, poking at the cushion next to you, nope, it's not the same. You stood up from your spot, Sanzu's head falling slightly at your movement. "Let's go to the next one." Sanzu stood up and followed behind you, nodding his head.

"I understand that, Mikey's been... telling everyone that if we see you, to tell you that he wants to talk." You turned and gave Sanzu a small smile, that certain feeling creeping up on your back.

"So I've heard, but I have no intentions of seeing him. He made it very clear, two years ago, that he wanted nothing to do with me when he left me there bleeding out." You softly laughed, grabbing his hand you pulled him in a different direction. "Let's stop looking for this couch, it's obviously not here..." You sighed, "Just gonna have to scare Taiju until he tells me." You whispered to yourself, tightening your hold on Sanzu's hand while dragging him outside the store.

"Where are we going now?" Sanzu asked, wondering what random place you would bring him to next. He used his other hand to pull his phone out of his pocket, his eyes widening at the time displayed on the small screen. It was already almost 2 in the afternoon, time sure seemed to go by fast whenever he was with you.