𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹

-Dad, I can't find my shoes! - The beautiful Ivette Lombard says, running from one way to another throughout her bedroom - Cheap copy! What have you done to my shoes?!

The blonde girl exits her room quickly and enters her twin's, hearing his laughter. Edward shakes his head lightly while finishing to accommodate his tie along with his black jacket.

Jack runs out of his bedroom and surrounds the second-floor living room while being followed by his twin who prepares a big snow ball.

-Ivette, no gifts! - Edward warns, walking towards his bedroom while listening to his children's complains

-Give me back my shoes! - Ivette orders, takiing Jack's nape who began moving, searching for freedom - Now!

-Children! - Edward warns from his room while putting on some perfume and taking one of his watches

-Guys, we have to go now! - Tanya speaks up from the living room while accommodating a part of Kate's dress, who thanks her in a low voice

-You look beautiful. - Garrett assures, taking his wife's hands, who couldn't help but smile with satisfaction

-I know that, darling. - Kate assures with a radiant smile, enjoying how her husband left a kiss on her hand

-Jack, Ivette. - Edward calls his children, who suddenly straightened. The girl finishes buckling her shoes quickly while the boy finishes brushing his hair - You both really are a lost case.

Edward walks towards his children with a grin and gets in front of the twins. He takes Jack's jacket and accommodates it properly before accommodating his tie correctly.

-The watch goes on the other wrist. - He reminds his son, who took it off his right wrist before placing it on the left one

Edward gets in front of his daughter, seeing her radiant smile. The vampire cannot help but feel proud by noticing that Ivette is the identic copy of her mother, except for her green eyes given that she inherited them from her father.

-You look beautiful, dear. - Edward assures, leaving a tender caress on Ivette's cheek, making her smile even more - Come on, we're gonna be late.

Jack extends his arm towards his sister, who didn't hesitate on taking it. Both blondes walk towards the stairs while Edward switched his gaze to a specific portrait on the living room.

-They had to be like you, love. - Edward whispers, admiring the picture he has with his wife

They both are on the day of their wedding, almost eight years ago. Juliette is being taken by the waist by Edward. She's wearing her beautiiful yet unique wedding dress while Edward's wearing a suit. They're both looking at the camera while snowflakes fall over them. Edward smiles lightly and approaches the portrait after taking a red rose.