Chapter 19 : You, Me, Friends?

"My name is Aiya, what's yours?"

ఌఌఌ
𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗳𝘂 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

IT'S BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE AIYA started school, and she was enjoying it. Aiya has a charm that naturally gravitates everyone toward her. She was a very positive little girl and was very smart for her age.

Y/n and Shota couldn't be more prouder of their little girl hearing the positive things Aiya's teachers would say to them.

However a little while back, one of Aiya's classmates were curious to know what Aiya's quirk would be. It was known that if you were quirkless you would be an easy target to bully.

The teachers wouldn't stop the bullying or turn a blind eye and pretend they don't know what would go on.

Aiya always believed that she would get her quirk and even though half of her classmates had a quirk, she still believed her's would come and it will be great.

"Not yet, but that's only cause since it's taking longer to come, cause it's gonna be really great!" Aiya responded with enthusiasm.

It was always the same kid that would ask her that. That one kid became two or three kids that would ask her and they would be a little group. The same group that would bully quirkless kids.

Aiya never liked them so she stopped answering the questions and minded her own business, and talked with the kids who did like her and didn't care if she had a quirk or not.

"Okay class, today we are gonna do partner work! With your partner you'll be learning three things about them and make a little story about what you learned! I'll let you all choose who you wanna be with so go ahead and find a partner," the teacher said.

The kids scrambled around the room to find their friends to be their partners. Some of the children really wanted to be partners with Aiya.

"Hey Aiya, since i'm your best friend and all you should pick me-"