You belong here

(Yandere moon knight x reader. So obviously it's dark)

From the moment he saw you, everything changed.
He was heading back to his apartment after a mission with Khonshu and had spotted you with what he assumed was your father.
He was dragging you along the darkened street while you screamed. Which wasn't too unordinary, teenage girls usually screamed and shouted.
But when he saw your father turn around and hit you across the face.

"Stop carrying on!" He screamed as you fell to the ground crying.

"Start fucking behaving, unless you want to be punished." He growled grabbing your hand, pulling you off the ground as you cried out.
Marc followed closely behind, he wasn’t going to let you ever be without him again.
Maybe he had gone mad but he was willing to kidnap you if it meant he got you away from that monster.

Especially because he reminded Marc of his mother.
He followed along the tops of the buildings following where your father was taking you.
You ended up at an apartment structure and Marc retracted his suit and followed in closely behind just before the door closed.
He entered the elevator with you and your father and kept quiet.
He couldn't help but glance at you a couple of times.
The elevator opened and he watched you get out with your father, he made note of which apartment you were in before the doors closed again.
He went back down to the floor and into the alleyway beside the building to summon his suit.
He decided he needed to wait until you were in your room.
It would be easier to get you when your father wasn't around.
He watched from another building until he saw your father shove you into your room battered and bruised.
You cried and climbed into bed sobbing your heart out.
It broke Marc's heart to see you cry.
He flew to the window and tapped on it lightly as you uncovered yourself and looked up in fear.
He opened it up and you hid under the covers as he perched on the window sill.

"Hey it's okay, you don't need to be scared. I saw how that man was treating you, it wasn't very nice was it?" He whispered as you peeked out from under your covers.

"I was bad, I deserved it." You whispered as he looked at you sadly, he retracted his mask and looked down to smile at you.

"I'm going to get you somewhere safe okay?" He said as you stood up from your bed and looked at him.

"I don't want to go." You whispered as he looked at you and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry darling, you'll forgive me for this one day." He said leaping forward to you, he placed his hand on your head and made you pass out. A new skill he had learnt with the powers of Khonshu.
He caught you before you fell to the ground and looked at your soft face.

"Let's go home sweetheart." He whispered kissing your forehead before his mask covered his face again.

--

You woke up feeling groggy and dazed. You felt yourself laying on your back, you looked down to see a teddy in your arms.
It wasn't your teddy though.

"Father?" You called out looking around the room, you didn't recognise the surroundings.
The door opened and you looked up to see a familiar face.

"Where am I?" You asked as he smiled, entered and sat on the side of your bed.

"I know all of this is a hot frightening. But I needed to get you away from him. Look what he's done to you." He whispered reaching forward to run his hand over your bruised cheek.

"You have to take me back Mister. Father will be angry." You whispered, he looked at you sadly and pulled his hand away. He didn't want to overwhelm you.

"You won't have to go back darling, I'm going to make sure he never hurts you again. You'll be safe here, we'll take care of you." He said as you looked up at him in confusion.

"What do you mean by 'we?'" You asked in a small voice as he chuckled softly.

"Well, it's not just me that will take care of you. There are two other people in this body with me and I know they'll take care of you and keep you safe. My name's Marc and the other two men are Steven and Jake. Can you tell us your name?" He asked as you nodded a little.

"Y/N." You whispered shyly making him smile.

"That's such a pretty name sweetheart." He said as you rubbed your eye.

"Really?" You whispered as he smiled and leaned forward to kiss your forehead.

"Yes precious, it's the best name I've ever heard of." He said making you laugh a little, it made him smile seeing you more at ease.

"It's morning now sweetie, would you like to come and have some breakfast? I have cereal, juice, chocolate milk and even some muffins. You can have anything you'd like." He said watching your face light up, it made him chuckle softly.

"I would like that." You replied as he held his hand out to you and helped you out of the soft and warm bed.
You followed him out to the kitchen and he guided you to sit down at the table.

"We have coco pops, would you like some of that sweetheart?" Marc asked as you nodded nervously.

"Yes please." You whispered making him smile again.

"You're so polite, sweetheart." He said making you blush slightly, you weren't used to being praised.
He prepared the cereal for you and gave you the small bowl and sat across from you.

"What did you mean when you said there are two others in the same body as you?" You asked shyly as you began to eat your breakfast.

"Well, a lot happened to me when I was a kid. So, these two men formed to protect me." He said as you nodded.

"It must've been so nice to have them around when you were little." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"Well, you have us now sweetheart. You have all of us to protect you." He said as you stopped eating and looked down at your cereal.

"Can I see my father?" You asked as his face fell.

"You don't want to see him." He replied as you pushed the cereal bowl away.

"I want him back." You whispered angrily as Marc stood up and walked over to you kneeling beside you.

"No, you don't sweetheart. He's a terrible man and he never loved you. We can love you and give you a gold home." He said as you shook your head and stood up running for the door.
He quickly caught you and grabbed your arm holding you in place.

"Let me go!" You screamed, his grip bruisingly tight on your wrist.

"No, I won't! You belong here! This is your home! I won't be letting you leave or defy me like this!" He shouted as you flinched and stopped trying to break free.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as you began to cry, Marc's eyes widened and he realised what he had done.
He let go of your wrist.

"Shit, sweetie it's okay. I'm not angry, I'm sorry sweetheart. I was just scared you would leave and I wouldn't be able to protect you. I'm so sorry darling. You're not in trouble okay?" He whispered reaching up to wipe away your tears as you nodded.
You reached your arms out for a hug making Marc smile softly.
He wrapped you up in a big hug as you cried softly.

"How about we spend the day watching cartoons? Would you like that sweetheart?" He asked rubbing his hand on your back as you nodded.

"Yes please."