The depths of the soul

Cutest baby every!! I probably only think that cause its technically mine! Hahaha I love you baby Elena!!! >>>^^^
On to the book!!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Its time!

It can't be time!

I have read enough books to know when this sort of thing is happening, Rain!

Its not happening she just had to go pee?

"Would you two STOP FIGHTING IN MY HEAD!!!" I yell at Sakura and Rain as I feel my water break. "Told you..." Sakura says quietly. "LUCA!!!" I yell.

He's not here...

Amanda and Hawk come running in. "Hospital Now!" Amanda says.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Told you!"

"Shut up Sakura!"

"I did!"

"SHUT UP!"

"But Rai-"

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!" I yell as I'm wheeled through the hospital to a local doctor who knows and specializes in Werewolf births.

"Sorry..." They both say.

"What's up with Rain and Sakura?" Amanda asks. "They won't get out of my head." I grumble. She just laughs.

A sharp pain shoots through my back and I scream. "WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" I yell. "He's coming baby, he's coming."

If your wondering where my wonderful #ucking mother #ucker mate who put me in this #ucking position is he's off at a conference. A #ucking conference!!!

I'm put in a delivery room and left with Amanda.

"This scenario wasn't a hundred times past #ucked up when I imagined giving birth!!" I whine. Amanda laughs. "It never is baby girl," she tells me.

If Hawk were here he'd be laughing but he's with baby Aquila because as soon as the string of curse words came flying from me, he took Aquila and went for a grandpa and granddaughter bonding trip.

I yell for Luca but he doesn't come.

"Shhhh, baby girl. Yelling won't make him get here any faster." Amanda tells me stroking my hair holding my hand and allowing me to squeeze hers as the contractions come and go.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT MOTHER #UCKING MOTHER #UCKER!!!" I scream as another contraction racks my body. "Shhh, it's okay everything's gonna be okay." Amanda coos.

"Where is she?" I hear just outside and down the hall.

"YOU MOTHER #UCKING MOTHER #UCKER!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR @SS IN HERE NOW!!!" I scream. Next thing I know Luca's by my side and the doctors telling me to push.

I hold onto Luca tightly thinking if I don't he'll disappear.

"I can see our baby!" Luca says a smile on his face.

I hear the most beautiful scream just after the sound of his voice makes me smile. "His voice sounds so strong."

"It's a boy." The doctor says handing a screaming baby to the nurse. I start to relax and the doctor moves away as if to leave and I stop her.

"Theres another one!" I tell her.

"What?!"

"Theres another baby!"

I tell her.

That's when I feel it and next the baby's coming out. I hear a small wimper. "Damn it!" The doctor says. "She's a neko but she's in her cat form she's very weak." She says.