Yes [chapter 34]

Spider-man popped open the vent they were supposed to meet at right as the two rounded the corner. He looked in the direction opposite where his partners were, didn't seem them, then looked in the correct direction. Spider-man hopped out of the vent when he saw them.

"Give me one of your shooters," the girl said while handing him one of the vials. Peter did as told and they both began to change them out. "By the way, if you knew about this vent, why didn't you just enter through here?"

"Too much effort," Peter shrugged.

The girl rolled her eyes but continued with replacing his web fluid. It only took them a few minutes before Spider-man had his shooters back where they were supposed to be. He was crawling back into the vent when he was finished. But before he had gotten more than an inch in, he turned around and looked at his partners.

"Get out of here," Peter said. "I have a feeling something really bad is about to happen here." He watched the girl open her mouth to say something, "No, it's not my Spidey Senses. I've just... I got a feeling."

She nodded her head, not bothering to further question him on the matter. At that, Peter decided it was enough confirmation for him to disappear back inside the ventilation system.

When he left, Flash and y/n went to do as told. They actually weren't going to disobey him. Not when they were in crime lord territory.

Now, of course, nothing can ever go according to plan.

Flash and y/n turned in the direction they had originally came from and started walking without looking ahead. Y/n, however, was the first to notice the two people that stood at the end of the street they were headed towards, looking her and Flash head on. The girl would've assumed they were just regular New Yorkers had it not been for the shiny pins on their dark clothes.

"What?" Flash turned to face her with a confused face when she abruptly stopped him. She was a pace behind him, but her hand held tightly onto his forearm, warning him not to continue forwards. "What's wrong?"

The girl offered a tight lipped smile, "Let's go get lunch. I'm hungry." She pointed behind her in the direction opposite of the people. Her eyes left them as soon as she realized who they were working for. She hoped that she'd maybe be able to get away from them before something bad happened.

Her hand wrapped around Flash's arm, and she started pulling him to where she pointed to without his permission. However, she was immediately forced to stop when she saw another set of people with pins blocking their other side.

"Oh, fuck," she mumbled, looking in between the two exits and at the people blocking them.

Flash, despite his previous obliviousness, noticed the people placed at their only two exits as well. "What are we supposed to do?" Flash asked the girl.

He was expecting her to have he answers he needed because she always did. Except he was forgetting that she was not the Spider-man of their trio. She had absolutely zero combat skills. Peter was always there to save her. He was the brawn and she was the brain. Her job was to work behind the scenes, a safe distance away from the fighting.

She was not the one who could come up with plans on the spot. Especially not ones involving fighting.

"I have no idea," she answered. Her hand went down to wrap around Flash's wrist, mind working at ways to get out of the situation she was in.

Flash let out a breath. He watched as the two groups started approaching from either side, his hand coming up so it held tightly onto hers. At his sudden movement, the girl pulled away from him; she didn't want to hold Flash's hand even in a potentially life threatening situation. Which she wouldn't do with Peter.