Author Note

Hey guys!

This book is just for fun and knowing me I'm prolly not going to finish it, just warning you now. Heavy OOC characters, so don't be too pissed off when they do something that they wouldn't normally do.

These are the ages of the robins, cause it's different in this book than canon ages. Doesn't really matter though since they're all way more mature than their age. It's fiction, so just go with it, and have fun with my take on Young justice protecting the batboys.

Dick - 17
Jason - 16
Tim - 14
Damian - 12

So this part doesn't make too much sense but just go with it.It's the OG young justice but with Dick as Nightwing instead of Robin. Jason is Red Hood, Tim is Red Robin and Damian is Robin.

Jon will probably show up in this book so Conner will be Superboy while Jon will not have a superhero alias yet.

Most if not all the big events that has happened to the boys in the actual comics/shows/movies has happened to the boys in this one. ie; Jason's death/resurrection, Tim becoming Joker Jr, everything that's happened to Dick, etc.

This will have shipping in it and if you don't like it don't read. These characters are cute in the fanon together but not necessarily in the canon, this is just for fun. Don't hate on anyone's ship, everyone has their own opinions on things.

I think that's about it, have fun reading!

Edit: The book is more oneshost that are very loosely connected than an actual book, we'll see if I fix this problem or not.