chp 27 (Club)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments ❤️.

.......

Sana is getting ready for the club when she received a message from sidharth "I am waiting sweetheart" she smiled after reading the message and wear her heels and left from their.

She goes outside and saw his car while he is talking to someone on call, he is wearing a black Shirt which is perfect showing her broad back. she cleared her throat to gain his attention.

After hearing someone voice he look behind and that's when his breath stopped for a second. She is wearing a red dress which is covering her mid thigh and then he saw a lips which is painted in a red lipstick, he wanted to smash his lips into her.

His session broke by his friends who is on phone "hello sidharth, kaha chala gya"

Sidharth hummed and mummer "we are coming in a minute" saying he cutted the call.

Here Sana is already gazing his handsome man who is looking dapper in his black shirt, his first three buttons are open which is showing his broad chest and a little amount of manly hair is adding fuel on his hotness.

Sidharth saw his beautiful wife is already gazing him, he smiled and pulled her towards him and mummer "my wife is looking so hot hmm" saying he nuzzle his nose on her neck inhaling her sweet aroma. She smiled and mummer "Mera husband hot hai toh usko match karne ke liye toh lagna hoga na" she said playfully while kissing him on his cheeks.

Sidharth smiled and mummer " now I don't want to go i want you inside me deeper" said shamelessly while nibbling her neck.

"Hmm sidharth ham bahar hai" said while moaning, sidharth smiled and kissed her cheeks and mummer "chale mrs. Shukla"

Sana nodded while smiling looking to him, he opened the door like a gentleman she smiled and they both settled in a car and they left towards the club.

They entered in club like a royal couple, manager welcomed them. Sana mummer "hmm yeh special treatment sabko Milta hai kya" asked to him.

Sid smiled and mummer "no, you're special na" said while pulling her towards him.

she smiled and saw her friend siya and revana who is already dancing with their partner.

Siya saw them and mummer "yaar yeh dono kitne hot lag rahe hai" saying she goes towards her.

Revana and siya meet Sana while sidharth Rohan and Varun left towards drinking area.

Sana smiled and they started drinking and gossiping. after sometimes revana mummer "Sana tune sidharth dekh ko dekha sahi se" said while winking to siya.

Sana stare top to toe and mummer "ha tu aisa kyun bol Rahi hai"

Siya mummer "dekh tere aas paas kaise sab ladkiyan sidharth ko ghur Rahi hai"

She saw her surrounding and literally every single girl is drooling over her men like a hunter then she saw him who is not giving a shit to anyone, he is busy with talking to his friend.

Sana smiled and mummer "i know but he is only into me" said confidently while looking him and at the same time sidharth saw her and wink her sexily.

Sana blushed but still she is feeling possesive after hearing her friends. she directly goes towards him and here siya and Mummer laughed seeing her.

Rohan saw her coming towards them so he eyes to Varun and he understand, they both left from their.

Sidharth asked what from his eyes, she said nothing and closed his all opened buttons. Sidharth smiled and mummer "someone is feeling possesive hmm" asked while sipping his drink.

Sana smiled but said nothing just then varun dragged both of them to stage for dance. Sana started dancing like a crazy girl, sidharth as always staring her, he saw most of the men is staring her, a sudden possessiveness gripped his mind, he pulled her towards him and pressed her waist slightly and their nose touches. Sana gesture him what through his eyes, he said nothing and mummer "now dance with me" he said huskily while near her lips.

Sana nodded and they both started dancing, actually she is dancing and he is just making circles on her waist and nibbling her neck in deem light.

Sana mummer "hmm sidharth, aap yeh dance kar rahe ho hmm" asked him.

Sidharth smiled and mummer "noo I am enjoying my sexy wife, by the way you looked more hot in western dress" said to her.

Sana smiled, after dancing sometimes sidharth mummer "baby wait for me I am coming in a minute" said while kissing her cheeks.

Sana nodded and he left from their, she danced with siya and revana for sometimes.

Sana~ guys wait main aati hu drink lekar said to them.

They nodded and she left from their. She is drinking while using her phone just then siya mummer "Sana ham sab Ghar jaa rahe hai"

Sana~ itni jaldi kyun yaar abhi toh aaye hai asked while sipping her drink.

Siya~ you know na my dad very well asked while sipping her last shot.

Sana nodded and they hugged eachother. Revana mummer "you guys enjoy" said winking to Sana.

Sana smiled and they left from their.

Here Sidharth saw her towards drinking area that too alone. He goes towards her and mummer "yeh saare kaha gaye" asked to her while sipping his wine.

Sana~ woh unko late ho raha tha toh chale gaye said in rude tone.

Sidharth saw her face like she is angry on him.

She drink one more shot, sidharth is going to say something but before that she mummer "mujhe ghar jaana hai" saying she left from their without waiting for him.

Sidharth followed her till the parking area and he messaged someone.

They are in car, sidharth is driving and she is busy on her phone. She mummer "sidharth woh" is going to say something but sidharth interrupted her and mummer "we are going somewhere else"

Sana "itni raat ko hm kaha jaa rahe hai" asked to him.

Sidharth smirked and mummer "First strip yourself"

.....

Sana ko kya hua?🤔

Votes and drop your comments.