Chapter 33

Agastya--

"How dare you bastard? how fucking dare you?" I said and again punch him. Shaurya and roy uncle comes in his rescue.

"What the hell is wrong with you Agastya? Why did you punching Tanmay?" Roy uncle roared on me with red angered eyes but i care less for his looks.

"Ask him... You know what uncle? He and your beloved Aarohi plan all this, to kill the baby." I scream.

"What the fuck are you saying how can you even think that Aarohi and I did something like this.... Let's forget did how can we think like this?" Tanmay said.

"I don't know that, but now if anything happens to my baby then Aarohi get the punishment of this for her whole life." I said with hate and anger.

"And what if something happens to her then?" This time shaurya asked.

"I don't give a fucking damm about her, after giving birth to my baby safely if she died i don't care for that murderer " I shout and feel a hard punch on my face.

"She's not a murderer you asshole. You blind piece of meat. She's my baby sister and just a victim of all the happenings she just a victim you asshole." Shaurya shouts and punch me back to back.

"Shaurya stop right their. You're in hospital where your sister swing between life and death." Roy uncle said and broke us apart from fighting more.

It's more than four hours now and doctors are still didn't said a single word till now whole Singh family, Tandon family, my mom, aarohi's friend Manya, everyone was presented. With tense faces.

Mom is angry with me, after knowing what I did. But Saurvi is still not their. Strange??

After Little more waiting doctor come out.

"Who's her family?" He asked.

"Me...I'm her brother" (shaurya and Armaan.)
"Me...I'm her mother" (her mother and my mother)
"Me...I'm her uncle/dad" (Roy uncle and her dad)
"Me...I'm her fiance/husband" (me and Tanmay )

We all said at the same time.

Till now doctor was smiling but after as we said finance and husband he look at us like we're alien.

"Well i see everyone is here but i want to talk with her parents or husband ofcourse." He said.

"Uh... As you all know she's meet with an deadly accident and also she's almost eight months pregnant." He said and we all nodded.

"She lost her blood alot. We operate her and took out the baby it's a girl but both mother and child is in a critical condition. We shift the baby in NICU and mother into her ward." He said and it felt like someone snatch floor underneath me.

"Doc...doctor bab...baby is going to be fine ri...right???" I asked in a verge of crying.

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Kapoor but we're afraid that she can't survive. Because mother has lost her alot much blood while the baby was still inside her, so the blood pressure of the baby is extremely low... Baby is not much premature but still we can't say anything now. Just take care of your wife for now." He said and i felt broken and hurt and angry.

Yeah I'm hell angry with Aarohi, if anything happens to my baby then Aarohi is going to see my worst side. I'm showing her how hell looks like in the earth inside my penthouse. That's a promise.

I thought and soon ward boys and nurses shift Aarohi who is covered in bandages mostly on her body... in her ward where everyone go to meet her. Except me. I don't even want to see her face.

I went towards the NICU, where they kept my baby.

"Hey baby, it's dadda! Please get well soon for your dadda. I love you so much please don't punish your dadda baby please." I talked with her behind the glass walls i never ever cry in my life after the death of surbhi aunty and Saanvi. But today I again cried and the reason is still same... AAROHI.

I stand their for some more time and move out from the hospital. I just need to calm my mind and i know where I can feel calm. Saurvi, my love...

I dorve my car towards her penthouse and ring the doorbell. While waiting for someone to open the door i remember one thing that no one from singhania family comes to see Aarohi except Shaurya. And how did Shaurya know that aarohi's and baby's life is in danger??. Saurvi know that Aarohi plans to kill the baby then why she kept the baby till now and also risk her own life for killing baby?

Does someone else did this? Are this scenario is all pre-planned attempt to murder? But who.... Who plan to kill Aarohi and baby? How did Shaurya reached on the accident spot? Even someone is call him then why him? Why not me or tanmay or uncle? Aarohi don't even like to talk with him?

I thought this all and moved back out from their before the door open... to my office. I need to search for this matter deeply. Maybe I was mistaken by thinking that Aarohi and tanmay plan to kill baby... Even if they did why tanmay risk aarohi's life? He loves her so damm much...much more than I did to Saurvi. Than their is really something fishy.

I need to calm myself first my baby is going to be fine and I need Aarohi to be fine also. I call the best child specialist and gynecologist with other special doctors to treat Aarohi and baby.

After informing Roy uncle that I call specialist for the both he sound a little relief and happy.

Then i call both of my bestfriends Siddharth Malhotra and Vihaan Khandelwal. To investigate this matter. I called the inspector and decides to do a a secret investigation without anyone knowing this.