Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}

Twenty thousand years ago.

The wind is blowing, the sun is shining and the birds are flying in the sky. A new day has arrived for our cute dragon girl ‘Velzard’ the ice dragon. The second strongest after Veldanava. Currently, she is facing a very big dilemma in her life...

Boredom.

The always curious and cold dragon was troubled with boredom and made a decision.

Should I go near the central part of the continent?

With that thought, she flies in the skies. Not even a few minutes have passed, when she sensed a strong barrier down on the surface.

"To be able to make this strong barrier the person must be quite strong... This will be interesting"

Hovering above the barrier she transformed into her human form, so as not to catch unnecessary attention and mainly not to frighten the person who made the barrier.

And with a-

Thud

She landed. Putting her hand on the barrier she started to analyze it.

"A barrier to stop any hostile individual from entering"

Entering the barrier she reaches the small village.

Elves can be seen everywhere not only elves but also some other species of intelligent monsters.

"High elves..."

She released her aura and in the blink of her eyes, nearly all the villagers appeared in front of her.

"Can I ask thy what she wants from this humble village of ours..?"

The chief of the tribe asked warily with a respectful voice.

"I want to see the person who made the barrier"

Velzard asked with a cold voice, her gazes penetrating through their very soul.

"There was a strong individual who pitted on us and made this barrier... But the person left the village this morning"

The chief of the village said as he bowed his head deeply.

"That person left..."

Velzard muttered herself a little annoyed. She didn't detect anyone in the forest, which means he already traveled quite far.

"No! I saw the angle near the lake"

A little body shouted with an excited face. Velzard face darken as she heard his words.

Lake? Are you taking me as a fool, the lake is merely 100 meters away. But I didn't sense anybody in the 500 meters radius.’

Seeing the displeasure in Velzard's face the chief again bowed and started to apologize for the children's mistake.

Velzard didn't say anything. With her right hand, she opened the portal and arrived near the lake.

The villagers sigh in relief as they saw Velzard leave.

A shocked look appeared on Velzard's face as she arrive near the lake. Silvery-blue hairs are fluttering in the air freely as the two golden eyes land on her, penetrating her very soul.

A face that contains nothing but beauty.

Velzard gasped in surprise.

I didn't even sense him from when he was here.’

Velzard warily looked at the person in front of her.

He looked just like a painting... An angel... that kid wasn't exaggerating.’