Bonding Time

First of a big thanks to Argypapa for suggesting some bonding time between River, Rafael and Catanya on the chapter Familia.

I honestly love the idea, I was waiting for the right moment to write about it. So thank you.

I was currently in bed with Rafael on my right and River on my left

River was watching his phone and Rafael was still sleeping, he look like a cute big baby *Giggles*.

"What are you giggling about sorellina (little sister)" River asked with an amused expression on his face.

"Rafael looks like a big baby when he sleeps" I said while giggling. "What did you just said about me" Rafael groaned.

My eyes widened "Nothing" I said sheepishly. "Are you sure, because I'm pretty sure I heard you said that I was a big baby". He said while getting on top of me.

He started to tickle me while River recorded it on his phone. "No...*laugh* s-stop *laugh* i-im sorry" I said in between my laugh.

He laughs and get off the bed. "C'mon let's all get ready if we want to spend the rest of the day together". River said while also getting off the bed.

I groaned and he said "chop-chop Catanya, go take a shower, we will wait for you downstairs in the dinning room".

They both left my room to went to theirs. I sigh and get off my bed to go take a shower.

-----------------------

After the shower I went to my closet to choose a cute outfit for the day. I didn't want to wear something that will show off my scars, so I decided to wear a long sleeve floral dress, with floral sandals.

A few of my scars were almost gone. Thanks to the cream Papa got me. I think I might call him Papa instead of dad.

I'll ask him later which one he prefers the most. I did my hair and went downstairs

 I did my hair and went downstairs