[ SPECIAL CHAPTER : 46 ]

A fourteen year old Yuki was looking in a far his lips were purse in a thin line as he crossed his arms, He had just got done with sparring lessons with his father and now he is accompanying his sisters on a picnic in Inazuma, His eyes wandered on the scenery before him he was so preoccupied with heir lessons and practice that he hadn't much time to relax,

“Brother!” A seven year old Mizu came hugging her brother, Yuki smiled and ruffled her hair, “Qiqi, come here.” The little girl nodded and scooted closer to her brother. They all rested there for some time before deciding to come home. When they got home the Kamisato Estate was rather silent. “Uncle Thoma where is mother and father?” Thoma and Ayaka eyed each other before letting out a awkward laugh. “Ah yes, My lord and lady went to Tenshukaku for some business young master.”

Yuki wasn't dense, The two girls believed the words of their uncle except him. When Mizu and Qiqi got in the mansion Yuki decided to go out, He felt a presence. “Come out.” A boy ninja appeared before him with silver hair and  red horns. “Oh it's just you.” Yuki sighed seeing his bestfriend Arataki Toya. The half oni smiled at his bestfriend before standing up. “Your mother and father is on prison. Visiting someone.” Yuki stared at the oni his lips parting as he pondered.

Who could they be visiting?

“A person named Matsuoka Sachiyo.” the name felt familiar, where did he heard it? “In any case, I'm going i bet my Aunt Shinobu is calling for me now.” Yuki nodded Toya disappeared in sight.

Just as when Yuki came inside the room he heard the servants talking he decided to lean in and listen to what they were talking about.

“Why did My lady visited that wicked woman?! Oh i'm so pissed my lady didnt got any justice from the abuse she did to my lady all those years ago!” Abuse? Abuse from what? Yuki's brow frowned as he left going to his mother's study in hopes of finding some leads. He rummaged in the drawer of her mother to see a bunch of files and photos but ome photo caught his eyes. It was a photo of his mother and an old person with his uncle, Haruto. His mother looked younger but he could tell how unhappy she was in the photo.

He flipped the photo to see a little note. The Matsuoka Family. Yuki was intrigue yet confused. Nevertheless he came out of the study to come back to his room.

A lady with short red hair came in the mansion the next morning, “Oh my, Lady Aria what are you doing here in Inazuma?” You said giggling but you already knew her purpose upon the sudden visit. “Mrs. Y/N!” She hugged you before got dragged by her own twin brother Andrew. “Mind your manners, Aria.” You chuckled as you waved your hands on the air saying it was fine.

Unfortunately for her the person she was expecting wasn't around. “Eh? Mrs. Y/N where is Yuki?”

“Yuki went to his Aunt Miko for some advice, You might want to wait for him for some time Aria.” The young lady only pouted as she complained at her twin brother. “The estate is lively today.” Just then the clan head, Ayato Kamisato came bringing Mizu and Qiqi with him. Mizu hugged the red haired young lady as she smiled. “Sister Aria!” The (H/C) hair colored little lady.

“Are you here for Brother Yuki?!” her eyes was sparkling as she asked the older which made the older blushed. “Who is here for who?!” She looked panicked.

_

“My its certainly a surprise that you came here for me, What do you need Yuki?” The kitsune closed the book she was currently reading as she also tool of her reading glasses, to get a proper gaze at the boy infront of him. “Aunt Yae. I need to know something.”