(103) Little Yuran has more at home

The No.1 High School’s basketball team captain returned with the beverages forced onto him by the basketball team captain of the International School. 

Thinking back on the look of the other team captain and how he had gritted his teeth and insisted on him taking the beverages, it was almost comical. 

“Well, as they were so generous, we might as well take them!”

And that was how each of them received one beverage. 

Someone teased about it, “Man, had we known that handsome boys are so popular, we won’t even need to bring our own drinks next time we play with them!”

The International School was certainly different from their school, even the students here were more passionate. 

From where they were standing, they could see Meng Yuran, who was trying to tie his shoelaces, was surrounded by layers and layers of schoolmates who wanted to get closer to him but not quite dare to…

What made them even more speechless was that he wasn’t only popular among girls. There were even a few boys standing in the crowd as well. 

Hey, brothers. What’s with that shy look on you?

By the time they walked out of the International School, there were already plenty of cars lined up on both sides of the street outside of the school…

And most of them were luxurious cars. 

And, they were, once again, left speechless. 

Truth be told, No.1 High School had wealthy students as well; Lu MingZhe being one of them. But, he was more the exception of the rules. Most of the students were from middle class families. 

And now, just outside this school, there were indiscriminately luxurious cars, making it look like a car show was being hosted right there…

The kiddos who liked car models had already pulled out their cellphones and taken pictures of all the sports cars and SUVs that they liked.

As soon as they walked out of the school, they could hear a cacophony of noises from behind them. 

They turned around and saw the International School’s basketball team along with some of the other students. 

Lin Yiyi, after she had spotted Meng Yuran who stood out a lot even in a crowd, had already gotten out of the car and waved at him. 

Many of the students knew about Lin Yiyi bringing lunch to Meng Yuran. Some of them even recognized her as Meng Yan’s ex-wife…

Of course, recognizing her also meant they learned that Meng Yuran was the son of Meng Yan.

But, as far as they were concerned, Meng Yan was Meng Yan and Meng Yuran was Meng Yuran.

Meng Yan was a superstar that was very remote. He has nothing to do with them. 

Meng Yuran, on the other hand, was the precious flower of their school. The mascot of their International School.

Lin Yiyi rarely ever saw Meng Yuran surrounded by so many friends. 

Knowing how he could go half a day without saying a word but was able to get along so well with so many others…

She felt quite relieved about it!

Thinking of that, she walked up to them, handed out food bags, and said, “I just came from the restaurant and brought some dessert with me. C’mon. No need to be shy.”

She had just enough for everyone on the basketball team, but looking at all the other students behind them, there wouldn’t be enough even if everyone takes only one bite!

She felt bad and said, “Sorry all, I hadn’t expected so many people at school today.”

All the other students, especially most of the girls, blushed and waved their hands at her. “No, no. It’s fine. Thanks, Aunty.”

“Aunty, we don’t need any.”

“Classmate Meng Yuran can have it.”

The basketball team members who had received the desserts had already opened up the lids and saw the mango tapioca inside. 

Hearing the words from the other students, they felt very unjust. 

Obviously Meng Yuran’s mother brought them for the basketball team. Why would they give them to Meng Yuran?

Didn’t he have enough at home already?

“Little Yuran has more at home.”

Oh oh oh. These kids were so thoughtful!

But, now that she saw that her son was so popular and was no longer a lone wolf that he was before, she felt much better about it. 

Those who have friends were always more positive. 

Lin Yiyi wrapped her arm around Meng Yuran’s shoulder making the two of them seem particularly close. 

Plus, both of them were very good-looking people. The two of them standing next to each other looked like a beautiful picture and nobody had the heart to interrupt them. 

Everybody finally turned and looked away after these two had gotten inside the white Bentley. 

Xi Ru rubbed his tummy and said, “I want to have some mango tapioca now…”

They were only standing a few steps away from them. They could smell the mango tapioca in the air with just a light whiff. 

Cold air was still radiating from the mango tapioca that was placed on ice….

It was making their mouths drooled…

Lu MingZhe gave No. 9, the one by the name of Meng Yuran, a cold glance.