Prologue: Zelretch!!!!!

A boy laying on the ground, wounded from the battle he just fought,cut all across the boy body,blood from top to the bottom,his hair has a little bits  pigments of white,some of his skin is tan and the shirt he is wearing shredded.

The boy name is shirou Emiya.

The boy fought through the holy grail wars trying to get back his sister,Miyu Emiya,he doesn't care how many things he has to sacrifice to get her back from the Ainsworth siblings,they were using Miyu to fullfil their own goal.

Finally the boy reunited with his sister,he make a wish upon the grail to sent her sister to another's worlds to find happiness,but in order to do that he need to stall enough time while fighting one of the Ainsworth.

The boy unleashed all the skill he got from his future counterpart Heroic Spirit Emiya,but to no avail he lost to the enemy but managed to buy time for the grail to transport his sister.

He may lost the fight,but he manages to win the war.

With a smile the boy raise his left hand into the sky and said...

Shirou:"I won k-kirirtsugu.

*BUD!*

The boy hand fall to the ground.

___________________________________________

Zelretch pov

Hahahahaha young Emiya always bring bring me an entertainment. This version of him even stated that he will even sacrifice the world for his sister,what a sis-con he is.

Sigh... it's been a while since last time I laughed this hard.

Well after this he probably gonna be a prisoner of Ainsworth,that if someone don't interfere ~

I use the second magic kaleidoscope to kidna-ahem!I mean to bring this boy to me so that I can make him my new entertai-ahem!ahem! To give him a new chance on life.

___________________________________________

3d pov

Angelica:"tch!damn faker!"

Suddenly a golden glow shine below shirou

Angelica:"what the!

The light is absorbing shirou, Angelica use the gate of Babylon to shoot countless of sword at the boy,all the sword was deflect by the glow, Angelica click his teeth and use enkidu the chain of heaven to drag but to no avail the chain broke when came near the light.

The light finally devoured the boy.

Angelica:"DAMN YOU FAKER!!!"

___________________________________________

Shirou pov

*Ruff*ruff*ruff*

I heard a sound ruffles around the area,I try opening my both eyes...