She Cheats: Normani

I updated because it's mah birthday -no one cares- and because I felt like it. Hope y'all like it.

||Y/N||

I walked into Starbucks with a smile evident on my face. I was happy. I felt good. And I loved this feeling.

"What is everyone getting again, Ally?" I asked my best friend of 20 years. We were getting the girls some Starbucks, then we would meet them over at the studio. I was their choreographer since Sean, my cousin, had a date.

"Camila wants a marshmallow creme frappe like you, Lauren wants a vanilla bean frappe, Dinah wants a double chocolate frappe and I want a strawberry creme frappe. Why though? I thought I was paying- no! Y/N, you always do that to me." Ally pouted. I laughed lightly.

"You said, 'I would order, and you would pay' Ally. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting Camila's or Lauren's order wrong again." Blushing, Ally shoved me, causing me to bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologized to the stranger, but trailed off. I looked in horror at the sight. My heart shattered. Is this real?

"Y/N it's our turn," Ally murmured quietly. But I couldn't hear her.

"Y/N, babe. Let's go." Ally said softly, finally noticing what I was looking at. Watching the two do things like that, just hurt.

Normani pulled away from their make out session and told Masi something. He nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Mani probably told him she had to go now.

Normani quickly made her way to the exit, which was where I was stood. She bumped into Ally, who was holding a tray of drinks.

"A-Ally? Y-Y/N?" Normani asked, her voice laced with confusion. I hadn't noticed that I had tears in my eyes until one of them fell.

"Normani, I think Y/N and I are going now." Ally announced a little harshly, much to my dismay. Normani looked as if she wanted to say something, but couldn't say it as she was shocked standing there in the middle of the doorway. I got inside the passenger seat, not being able to drive at the moment. I mean I can, but I don't want to kill Ally.

I fumbled with my fingers.

"I-I'm sorry Y/N. You've got good loving, trust me, but clearly Normani didn't see that," Ally apologized. I nodded.

"Thanks Ally. For being there for me."

...

"She what?! Sh- she's so gonna get it." Dinah yelled. I looked down at my shoes.

Once we got to the studio, I handed out the drinks, Normani not being there. After three attempts of trying to teach the four the choreography for their Summer Tour, I broke down. I couldn't possibly do this right now, finding someone you had actually found to love, and to be loved cheat on you. Ally had explained what had happened as I cried in the corner, trying to collect myself but failing miserably. Whenever things like this happened, nobody could make me sane besides her. I needed her now.

"It's okay Y/N/N, she's not good enough for your loving." Camila whispered, hugging me. Lauren ran her fingers through my hair; one of the things that calmed me down.

"Yeah Y/N, you've got better loving. It takes me higher. You set my heart on fir-"

"Shut up Dinah. She doesn't need you breaking into a song fit." Ally retorted, cutting Dinah off. I smiled.

"T-thanks guys." I wiped my tears before engulfing them in a hug. The all 'awed' and shit like that, before accepting my hug. We all sat there for a small momentum, before Sledgehammer started playing.

"From the top!" While hearing groans, I smiled. Dancing was my passion. It was my escape. I loved it. It's something that took my mind away from all the struggles I was going through, and made me focus on what what happening in the spur of the moment. It made me wander to places. It completed me. Until I met Normani, and the rest of the girls. Normani, she's my sweet escape. She makes me feel loved. She makes me complete.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys here tomorrow at 12. Please bring N-nor-" My voice cracked. But the girls knew what I was talking about. Lauren and Ally gave me a small hug before leaving.

"Hey, um, Dinah, Mila, can I stay at your hotel room tonight? I- it won't be any longer than today. I swear." I asked, my voice cracking once again ever so slightly towards the end. Dinah and Camila looked at me sympathetically, but at the same time they looked to me with excitement. Why excitement? I'm basically being a burden to them.

"Yeah! It's more than okay. We'll go have a slumber party and watch movies and have pizza and-" Camila rambled on, but Dinah shushed her. Camila did that thing when she was interrupted -which I think is very adorable- before nodding.

She gave me a small koala hug. "I'm really sorry Y/N, I just want to make you feel better." She pouted. Besides Ally and I being best friends, when I met the girls, I hit it off most with Camren. Dinah was legit my partner in crime now. I love when it comes to pranking.

"It's okay Mila. I know your intentions, and I'm really thankful for it. But, I think I just need some time right now." I thanked. Camila sighed softly, running her fingers through her hair. She gave me a hug.

"It- it's just, I dislike when people look sad. It makes me feel sad as well. And I hate when you're sad, and know I can't really do anything about it." Camila explained. Dinah wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

"You'll be okay. She'll get you back. Normani loves you. You know that. She'll realize that you have better loving than him." Dinah reassured. I bit my lip.

Is she really going to come back? And if she does, will I let her?

Sorry it's short.