Chapter 13

Reginae pov
A week later

" My brothers will beatcho ass " I told one of my classmates D who I was arguing with " Bitch yo brothers ain go do shit "

" Nigga watch " I said texting Ashanti

Ever since I stepped in this class he been picking on me.

" Bitch " He snatched my phone out my hand " Dude give me my stuff back "I said as he held it up.

" Sir give the young lady her phone back " The sub said.

" Give me my shit " I yanked his arm, obviously that was a bad move cause he punched me in my chest like I was a nigga.

I held my chest while quickly texting Ashanti, I wasn't go bother to fight him because I knew I would lose.

" She rubbing ha chest that shit must hurt " Niyah laughed, me and Niyah used ta be friends but yall know how that go when a nigga involved.

D walked up to me again before grabbing a hand full of my hair

tf is wrong with this nigga

I punched his ass " Dude let me tf go damn what tf wrong withchu " I said kicking him in his middle part.

" I'm finna beatcho ass " He said I quickly grabbed my purse before speed walking out the classroom " Young lady get back in here "

I walked to the cafeteria before calling Ashanti since she wasn't answering.

Ashanti pov

Me and Sincere was laying in his bed just talking " You think heaven actually real? " He asked.

" I don't know I think when we die everything goes blank and we get reincarnated into something or someone else " I said as my phone vibrated.

I picked it up and reginae was calling me which was weird "Hel- Shanti please come get me and don't tell Osama " She said making me frown.

" Okay where are you? " I asked slipping on my sandals before throwing on one of his jackets.

" School please hurry up " She said " Okay I'll be there " I said and she hung up.

" You straight? Where you going ? " Sincere asked " Arie need me right quick I'll be back in a little bit " I said he nodded before walking me downstairs.

" When yo ass come back I might not be hea I gotta couple runs ta make"

" Okay " I said before starting up my car " Be safe youngin " He said leaning on my window, I nodded before pulling off.

10 minutes later

" She'll be down you could take a seat " The front office desk lady said.

reginae came walking down and I couldn't help but notice she looked scared asl.

" Thanks Shanti " She said as we walked out " Now tell me the reason I had to lie to your brother and come and get you " I said as we got in my car.

" Thanks for not telling him but this dude just kept messing with me and I got tired "

" What do you mean? Messing with you how? " I asked before driving off to a burger joint.

" He kept talking shit so I told him Amir and Osama will beat his ass and he was like they ain go do nothing and I said watch and I started texting you and he took my phone and I was tryna get it back but he punch me and started pulling my hair " She said and my eye widen.

Oh wow

" And what did you do? " I asked " I kicked him in his middle part " She said making me nod " I'm not gonna tell Sincere but you most definitely are because should no dude be putting his hands on you "