Chapter twenty-seven

He kisses my head, "I'm proud of you, you did d are doing very well." He tells me while smiling as warmth like never before fills my chest.

No one has ever told me they're proud of me, it...it feels really nice.

Again we order like last time, I take a scoop of something called stracciatella and a scoop of something called pistachio.

Behind the glass thing it looked very good so I hope it tastes good as well.

I sit on Flower's lap where we all wait for and eat our ice creams.

When I have enough and I'm full, I give my ice cream to Asher since I known he loves food.

Especially sweets.

I snuggle up into Flower's chest as my happy boost slowly starts to wear off and the tiredness starts to kick in again.

Of course Flower notices as he wraps his arms around my body, "let's go home yeah" he says softly while holding me and looking down.

I nod my head and snuggle my head into his chest.

He gives me a kiss on the head as we all stand up and start walking out of the ice cream parlor.

Suddenly a big black van stops in front of us and multiple men walk out while pointing their guns at us.

No...

No

No

No

My grip on Flower tightens as fear devours my soul.

In a matter of seconds, my brothers are pointing their guns at all these people too and bodyguards appear.

Guards start shooting those men just like my brothers.

I hide my face in Flowers chest as his arms wrap around me even tighter then before.

I'm scared.

More of those other men appear and suddenly they start walking towards the twins.

It feels as if everything is happening in slow motion.

No

Please

Soon they're fighting with their bodies instead of guns while my other brothers keep shooting at those masked people.

Why's this happening.

Tears enter my vision and soon enough they're falling down my cheeks.

As my brothers are all too occupied with shooting those who are attacking us, no one can help the twins.

They can't shoot the men since the risk of shooting their own brother is too high.

More cars pull up and I'm not sure if they're men from my brothers or from the other side.

Suddenly arrows are being used and Acey as well as Ash fall down to the ground unconscious from the sedation inside them.