Escape

Updating double chap bcz you all want... plz vote..

Coming back to the story !

Next day..

Preeta wokeup with heavy head. She sit on bed. Then last night memory hit her. She touch her lips and feel disgusting. She go infront of mirror and see her neck marks.

Preeta : mujhai yaha nahi rehna aur aisey insan kai sath tu bilkul nahi. Mujhai ab darna nahi balkai yaha sai nikalna hai.

She change her casual and go downstair. She go near dinning table and for her luck. He was sitting there. As she remember last night she want to stay away from him. She sit on chair who was far away from him.

Karan : Here

He said while pointing at the seat next to him.

Preeta : ma..mai yaha thik ho

Karan : maine kaha yaha betho tu matlab yaha bethu

He said in dead serious voice. Her heart did a faint jump and she sat next to him. Playing with her finger as they are most important work in the world.

Karan : eat ( he ordered )

Preeta : mu..mujhai bhook nahi

Karan : khana tu khana pareyga bhuk ho ya nahi ! Its my order.

Preeta ( whisper ) : its my order ! Han bara aya order dainy wala

He listen this and chuckles !...

What man he listen.

Karan : mujhai sunai diya.

Preeta : me..mera matlab

Karan : wasey i like it mery samnay innocent mery pechai sherni.

She feel embrassed.

Well have to !

They both did their dinner. At this time , karan phone start ringing.

Karan : well i am coming ( on call )

He cut call and stand from chair picking up his coat from chair stand.

Karan : mai aik important meeting kai liyai ja rha hu ! Hoskta late hojao tum dinner kar kai room mai chali aur kahin jana ka sochna bhi mat because you can't.

She nod and he left from there after grabbing his phone.

Finally she can breath because in his presence her breath is trapped in lungs.

Preeta : isko kya lagta hai yeh sab bolai ga tu mai kahin jao gi nahi .. yaha sai tu mai jakai rahu gi moqa b acha hai chal preeta apna dimag chala aur nikal yaha sai.

She run in room and pack a bag with some clothes and other needed accesorries.

She quickly run downstair and go to maine gate but her bad luck as usual there are many guard. She again become sad. She go inside in living room and through her bag on sofa in dissappointment.

She leave and look around but her luck work there is a window. Yes window from which she can go. She run toward window picking her back. She look down from window. There is no guard.

Preeta : thank god yaha koi nahi

She was about to jump from window but she stop... nope she see a ghost. Well she hear a voice which make her more scared than ghost.

Not again !
She caught again !

Karan : what the hell are you doing

She didn't dared to turned back.