Frothy Hot Coco |51|

(Check chapter number!)

Yelena groaned with disgust as she turned away from the bloody body that was stuck on the glass. Her fingers traced the many buttons but she came out empty handed, throwing up her arms. "Why in the name of the lord are there no wipers in here? Gosh, Natasha, you're supplier friend is top notch," she made her fingers in an 'okay' symbol while clicking her tounge mockingly.

Natasha's brow furrowed in the co pilot spot as Alexei sat down on a bench. He didn't seem phased but Natasha had parted lips as she studied the body. Something...familiar.

She stood up and turned on Alexei, "get up, you lump. We just saved your ass now go get that body," she pointed to the girl in the outside of the helicopter.

Alexei crinkled his nose, "I will not. That little bastard is the devil's spawn. Ruined my entire reputation. Never. Not in a million year--"

Natasha kicked him in the shin, prompting him to get up. It did confuse her the slightest that he seemed to know this girl on the windshield.

"Ouch," he groaned while gripping his leg. He couldn't help letting out an ill timed wheezing laugh that made Natasha don an unamused face while glancing to Yelena who mirrored her expression. "You are still the same as I remember, my little Natasha."

The redhead smacked him in the back of the head and pushed him to the door of the helicopter. "Shut up, Alexei. Or I'll have you hanging by your ankles while we drag you through a forest."

Alexei glanced with a slight fragment of shock to the redhead while she thrust a rope at his chest haughtily.

The man slid open the door of the copter begrudgingly and tied the rope around his waist before shimmying down the side of the vessel until he could grab the leg of the girl. He pulled her roughly and Natasha was sure if she wasn't dead already, he back would be burning like broken bones were present.

"Remember what I told you about that girl," Natasha spoke to her sister.

"The one from another universe?" Yelena asked in a way that made it seem like she didn't believe Natasha's words.

"I think that's her," Natasha replied slowly while watching as Alexei lugged the girl into the helicopter before jumping back in himself.

"What?" Yelena asked confusedly, turning her head to face Natasha. "I thought you said she was back home. Not in a prison."

"I thought..."

"Like you thought Dreykov was dead last year?" Yelena asked drably.

"You're welcome," Alexei spoke enunciatedly, his eyes wide as he glanced at the teen and the the two women. "I almost died coming back in but that's all fine as long as you get what you want."

"You're and idiot," Natasha told him strongly, her eyes narrowing.

"Well, let's check her. Maybe she has something useful," Yelena spoke with a shrug in her voice while getting up and still holding the controls. "Natasha, come hold this, please."

Natasha took Yelena's spot as the pilot while the younger of the two began to search the pockets of the teen girl's suit.

She found five papers and a phone plus various weapons like a knife and a gun with no ammo. There was also a profuse amount of ropes plus...webs?

"Ahh, gosh--is this coming out of you?" She asked the unconscious girl while something shot from her hand when Yelena went to check for a pulse.

Natasha glanced back and she had a slightly furrowed brow and parted lips, "webs?" She paused a moment,  "Stark had a kid around for our little civil war. He had webs but--"