james

I couldn't help but continuously look at my watch, waiting for 3 AM to strike.

I was currently sitting down on a couch, drinking a beer, along with the boys and Mary, who was sitting on Peter's lap.

"Mate, you got a curfew or something?" Remus laughed, slumped on his chair.

"No, I just want to be aware of the time!"

"Oookay" He giggled, mostly to himself.

"I'm hungry!" Mary exclaimed, grabbing Peter's face. "I want food - let's get food"

"O-okay" Peter eagerly nodded.

"Let's find Lily first"

"You lot going to the kitchens?" I asked, anxious that they would say yes, knowing that Scarlett and I were supposed to meet there soon.

He simply nodded, standing up once Mary had gotten off him.

"You can't!" I blurted out, getting up. "I mean, because the elves deserve a night off?"

"I'm going to find Lily, while you all deal with whatever argument this" Mary said, gesturing to us.

"They're always happy to serve, no?" Sirius chimed in, looking at us confused once Mary left. "This talk about the kitchens has gotten me hungry, Moony, get up"

"Great! The more the merrier" Peter sarcastically said, rolling his eyes.

"She was going to bring Lily anyway!" Remus protested, stumbling his words a bit. "Wha- were you going to make out with Mary while Lily was in the corner?"

"I mean, yeah?" Peter shrugged, like it was obvious. "Whatever, let's just go"

"You coming, Prongs?" Moony asked, standing up and stretching.

"Um yeah, okay" I reluctantly said, hoping I can get us out of there before Scarlett gets there.

Peter told us he was going to find Mary and that he would meet us in the kitchens. The three of us used this as an advantage, using the map more freely to see if any teachers were in the next corridor.

"Can I tell you guys something?" I whispered, thinking perhaps these drunk idiots could help.

"What?" Moony said in a monotone voice.

"Scarlett asked me to meet her here in like 30 minutes" I muttered, once we arrived in the kitchens.

"What?" They both said, looking at me to speak up.

"Scarlett asked me to meet her here in 30 minutes."

Remus and Sirius looked at each other then at me, grinning from ear to ear.

"What are we doing here then?" Padfoot exclaimed, rubbing his chin.

"Marys bloody hungry" I mocked, rolling my eyes. "I couldn't just say 'don't go, i've got that place reserved"

"I could go for a bloody mary" Remus randomly said, but bringing himself back om topic. "Sorry, but uhm we'll help you"

"We will?"

"You will?"

Sirius and I looking at him with different expressions. I was currently thanking the heavens for Remus Lupin.

"We're here!!" Two female voices shouted, making our head turn to the door, to see Mary and Lily hand in hand with Peter trailing behind.

A house elf suddenly appeared, startling me a bit. "Mitzy is here to serve you!"

"Can we pleaseeee get fish and chips! water, Oh and-" Sirius rambled, sitting down at the table in the middle.

"Vanilla ice cream!!" Lily added, moving to stand next to me, her familiar cinnamon perfume filled the air.