6

" What's with that expression?" Alesha asked taken aback." You know what's next week" Ayesha reminded. " Their tour, to India. I know, I heard that. My ARMY friends don't let me breathe without reminding me that they are freaking out about them coming to Bangalore." Alesha rolled her eyes. " I'm the manager" Ayesha said. " They can find a replacement" Alesha pointed out.

" And I did. And I want it to be you" Ayesha said. " This is not a throne to be passed onto relatives. It's a career that requires documents, experience, brains, time, work and a lot of other things which I really don't care about at the moment" Alesha said pulling her hand away harshly.

" I know you can do it. Please, just this once. I'll support your decision in taking arts." Ayesha tempted making Alesha stop in her tracks. Jungkook let out a smirk. She walked into the trap.

" It's a deal" Alesha said before walking away as the members broke out into smiles.

She entered the room later with a plate full of food and a light green juice in a glass." Come and sit out. Let the patient rest" she said as she placed the plate and drink on the bedside and dragged/pushed the members out.

" Hey we're going no need to push." Hoseok pouted. " I didn't tell you to go. Go to the living room. I made something for you guys" she said as she rushed to walk ahead of them. " Oh look who has a heart" yoongi scoffed.

" Do you have a problem even if I breathe?" She rolled her eyes. "No, I just don't like the way you talked about your sister" yoongi said. " Why are you so defensive? Could it be? You have a crush?" She probed. " What? What nonsense are you spouting?!" Yoongi blushed as he yelled. " Hey I was just asking" she defended.

" Woah that looks delicious. Did you really make it?" Jin drooled. "No the storks delivered it, of course I made it. I said I did." She said sarcastically. " Okay wait that was really rude. Sorry" Alesha continued after a moment's hesitation.

"That was unexpected" jungkook muttered before pointing at a snack and looking at Jin and mouthing, " That's mine."

Jin smirked and reached out and grabbed a samosa and ate most of it in a bite. Jungkook flared up as he lunged at Jin who choked on the food in his mouth.

" Pull him off. Jin hyung's going to die" Alesha said in a scared tone as she tugged at Namjoon's sleeve. Namjoon seemed more surprised over the fact that she was being really lenient to jin but nevertheless got up and went to tear jinkook apart. 

"Drink up" she said offering him a glass of juice which he gulped as she patted his back. "Thanks" he muttered glaring at jungkook. "Whatever" she said walking away. "Don't think we didn't notice" Yoongi provoked. "Notice what?" she glared. "You called him hyung. ARMY?" Yoongi probed smirking. " Utter nonsense" she said perching herself on a single couch. " Caught in a lie~" Jungkook sang before a couch pillow landed smack on his face.

"Yah!" he sprang up looking at Jin. "He just said yah! to an elder. How is that not disrespectful?" she questioned. "He's the maknae. He gets away with what he wants" Yoongi shrugged. "Mei to pure gharane ki sabse choti hu. Is rate pe meine to sabka jeena haraam kar dena chahiye. [I'm the smallest in my family, at this rate I should be turning everybody's life a living hell]" she murmured. "Sorry?" Namjoon asked sounding extremely confused. "Nothing" she said as she went back to her sister. "Lol fooled her" Taehyung said the moment she was out of sight. "But seriously what was with the sudden Jin hyung?" Hobi asked cutely. 

"Of course she's a Jin stan" Jin said flicking his imaginary long hair. "But she said Hyung a stan would say Oppa. She probably finds you too old for herself" Jungkook provoked. "You little brat" Jin said rolling his sleeves. "What are you going to do old man?" the maknae further provoked as they chased after one another.