Chapter 4.5 S5

Warning! Some might find this part graphic.

You left and went back to the dorms late at night. Entering the dorms, you spot Mina on the couch.

Mina: snowy, You're back! We beat class B!

You walk past her.

Mina: snowy?

Y/n (thoughts): he has to be lying! (out loud) he has to be...he can't be telling the truth.

You went to the kitchen with Mina following you. You opened a drawer and took out a knife.

Mina: snowy, what're yo-AAHHH!

You felt pain as you stabbed your own shoulder. Blood flew on the walls and counter. There was nothing in your shoulder. You heard a lot of running down the stairs as you stabbed your other shoulder. You took out the chip. Everyone in your class was seeing a bloody knife and counter with your messed up shoulder healing slowly.

Izuku: Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

You put the chip on the table and crushed it. You began to cry in front of everyone.

 You began to cry in front of everyone

Y/n: I-I don't want t-to be his son...help me. I can't... I can't...

Mina: the son of who? You never said anything about your father being bad

Y/n: I can't you'll hate me... I shouldn't be here. It's too much... It's just too much.

Mina came in and hugged him. Class A watched as the strongest person they knew was at his most vulnerable state. They were speechless. He was breaking down. He stands up.

Y/n: sorry for waking you up and letting you see me like this.

He walks away heading towards his bedroom. Once he enters, he locks the door.