PART - 26

One of the guards injected some kind of drug in karan's neck. Because of that he is feeling dizzy.

Karan :- (muttered) let me go please dad.

(Karan was pleading to his dad whilst he collapse on ground. Some of the guards take him to a sound proof room and then his father locked that from outside.

Other side
Teja was getting bored , she thought of meeting vidhi. So she went to her house. And then narrate her situation that how she is feeling .

Vidhi understand that teja is missing Karan. And she has feelings towards Karan.

Vidhi :-(uttered) I think you should call him... You will feel better.
Teja :-(raising her eyebrows) but you know he never pick calls

Vidhi :- yeah!!  But he'll definitely picks your call if he is allso missing you. (Winks)

Teja :- (chuckles)  ok I'll try...(she dialled karan's number many times but there wasn't any response from other side.

(Then she went to her house with a thought that " Karan don't care about her ".)

Other side

Karan was not in his senses. He was Unconscious. The whole night passed  and inext morning Karan open his eyes with little pain in his neck .
He also has headache.  He was still feeling little dizzy. But it seems like it is usual for him. He roams his eyes in whole room.

Karan :- (muttered) fuck! ...( He sat on the floor. There wasn't any window in that room. )

( 3 days passed like this. Teja still has same thought about Karan as she was waiting for his call. And on other side Karan's father starves him from that day. Karan was all exhausted and weak.)

KD :- (while opening door) you can come out. And don't even dare again to do things on your own . Otherwise you know me at what extent I can go.

Karan was listening all this and he just nodded his head. He somehow manage to come out of that room and go to his room and fall on his bed.

After some time
Ruhi :- (while putting a plate of food on table)  are you alright brother....
Karan :- (turns his face towards her) hmm.

Ruhi :- (has tears after seeing Karan in this condition)  I am sorry I didn't help you...

(Karan stood up from his bed and knelt down in front of ruhi. )

Karan :- heyy... My baby.. Don't cry... See I am alright... And don't ever think that you never help me. You bring food for me with your hands... I'll be better after having it. Come we both eat together.

(Ruhi hugs Karan and then ate food. Then they start chit chatting, giggling and play games.

Other side
Another day  passed . Teja and vidhi both were at a club. They were dancing and enjoying. And both had some vine. They did enough fun and then come out from club.

Teja :-  dude I have a plan.
Vidhi :- which plan... And for what...
Teju :- first listen to me.... I want to meet Karan.... And we are going to his house. Okay
Vidhi :- do you know his address.
Teja :- (giggles) no but you gonna ask umar. . . It's final.. . And then we'll go.