6

? POV

Time Skip 2 weeks

The humans, after some explaining on the monsters part, accepted the monsters from UnderFell onto the surface. In return Asgore was executed and the monsters had to go through therapy. It was nice to see, the humans actively trying to help the monsters recover from being sealed.

Of course there were some monster haters but they were the minority and other humans actually dealt with them. Sans and Papyrus were doing really well, actually so we're Frisk and Chara. They were healing and not letting the truama stop them from living their lives.

Sans also revealed he had magic to everyone, surprising everyone but Papyrus, Frisk and Chara. When Sans explained why he hid it everyone understood. Asgore, despite being King, was Feared more then respected. Nobody wanted to fight him or piss him off.

As for UnderTale and UnderSwap, their doing beautifully. Monster Kind is thriving in both the Original and the AU. There are even some Monster x Human relationships going on as well. I'm just glad my creations are happy, well as glad as I can be anyways.

Fate still hasn't shown up again and neither has the other Deity, to my disappointment. I'm curious on who they are and want to know more, but it was probably for the best they haven't shown up again. Considering what they could potentially do, yeah best that any and all deities leave the multiverse alone.

I'm still taking care of my garden while watching the AU's and Original. I'm proud to say my garden has grown by quite a bit. Not too big, but it is bigger and holds more home grown ingredients for baking and cooking.

I'm thinking of making a greenhouse for cooking and baking ingredients while growing flowers in my garden. I'm not sure though since I'm probably gonna end up really busy in the future. I mean I could just make a clone to take care of my garden but I like taking care of the garden by myself. It's relaxing I think is the word for it.

Before I could think to deeply into it I heard the sound of a portal opening and looked up only to freeze. A black glitching skeleton walked out of the portal, the portal closing behind them. A skeleton I never created, who were they? How did they get here?

They looked around before spotting me. I'm not sure what exactly they saw but their eyes seem to, soften? I don't know, it's been over 1000 years since I've felt true emotions and I have trouble figuring out what others feel. The skeleton got down to their knees infront of me before they spoke, their voice slightly glitchy but soft.

"HelLo thEre... My naMe is ErrOr, what iS your nAme?" My, name? Fate hasn't named me, and I haven't named myself either. "I.... Don't have a name...." This seemed to make Error pause, before he spoke again, still in a soft tone of voice. "What do yOu mean yoU don'T have a nAme? You wEren't Given oNe?"

I shook my head no, because I wasn't given one, unless he ment what Fate called me? "Fate call's me 'Creator'...?" This wasn't the answer Error was looking for apparently, since he seemed to glitch more then before. He took a moment to calm himself down before speaking again.

"Well hOw abouT I giVe you a nAme tHen? EveryOne deServes a naMe" Give me a name...? Why would Error do that? Sure he said everyone deserves a name but do I really deserve one? It's not like I'm truly my own person anymore, not truly. I don't have a soul and can't feel really emotions.

"You do know that I'm souless right? Fate shattered my soul into millions of pieces. I'm technically not my own person, since I can no longer feel real emotions." Error didn't do anything but smile at me, why is he smiling at me? "You sTill deserVe a name, hOw aboUt 'Soul' for a nAme?" "Soul?" I was confused, I'm souless, why would he name me Soul?

"Well, sInce yOur the cReator Of the muLtiverSe you coUld be conSidereD the sOul of iT. I thinK it fiT's, don't yOu?" Well when you put it that way I guess it does kinda make sense in a way..."So my name is Soul then?" "Yes, yOur naMe is Soul nOw" for the first time since my soul was shattered, I smiled. I had a name!

3rd POV

Error smiled to himself as he saw Ink, no, as he saw Soul smile. He wondered why his mother, Destiny, begged him to come to Fate's multiverse when she knew that he hated her and now he thinks he knows why. It was obvious that she wasn't treating Soul, the Creator, right.

Not only did she not name Soul, he could easily spot hundreds of thousands of scars on Souls body. He isn't sure if Soul noticed them though. Soul seems very, sheltered, no not sheltered, oblivious? Yeah that described him better. He, Soul, also seems almost child like as well. Which  is extremely worrying.

Error opened his senses and to his surprise, there were only 2 AU's and the Original made. He knew the mutiverse was young but he didn't think it was this young. Maybe there was hope for the multiverse, since it seems like Soul is actually smart unlike the Ink's he has met. Even if he seems slightly childish. He wonders how old Ink is? In Monster years, not human years.

Looking around, Error took in the state of the Doodle Sphere, it was very nice. Reminded Error of OuterTale actually. Then he spotted the cottage, and it looked homey, warm almost. There was, from what Error could tell, a garden as well. Did Soul like to garden?

Soul POV

I looked over to Error once the, Joy? Of being named calmed down. Error was looking over at my Cottage, was it bad? Or did he think it looked good? Why did I even care? It's not like I know anything about him except what his name is.

But he's also the first Monster who's need in my Doddle Sphere, so maybe that's why I care? Emotions are so confusing, especially since I haven't felt them in well over a thousand years. There is the fact that he also gave me my name as well, maybe that's why I'm acting like this?

I don't know, but hopefully it stops soon, because I don't want Fate harming him to get to me. It's not his fault that I'm basically telling Fate that she can fuck off, I don't want him getting hurt in the cross-fire. Hopefully he leaves soon before Fate comes back.... I don't want him harmed because of me.