My Bully

Pushed against lockers and doors was currently my life, you see I'm being bullied by an older boy named Chase and he's as you can well imagine not a pleasant guy. I walked past him and his group of friends and went to my class sitting way at the back in the corner of the room next to my best friend John Lennon. John looked at me and frowned seeing my beat up face, "did Chase do this to you again?" He asked gently as he cupped my bruised cheek and nodded silently as he was the only one to know about my situation and just like that he got up and left the room and unknown to me he went to Chase and began to fight him hard. I could hear all the other kids cheering some were cheering for John others were cheering Chase on. Quickly I got up and ran to see John laying unconscious on the floor and I screamed loudly running to his side beginning to call his name not noticing Thelma, his ex, calling for an ambulance.

Once the ambulance arrived I got in the back with him holding his hand tightly, sure people were going to speculate things about us seeing as John was quick to defend me and I was quick to be at his side so there were bound to be rumours about us well anyway once at the hospital I followed paramedics to the emergency room with John and I explained everything that had happened as they were checking him over and it tuned or that he has a couple of broken ribs but he was going to recover. After a couple of hours of crying I fell asleep with my head on his arm and I never felt him move his arm and begin to play with my hair and I sat there dead to the world until I was woken up by him coughing. I sat up and grabbed a glass of water and got him to gently sip it, "how you feeling?" I asked softly as he lay his head back down, "I'm alright, you?" He replied and I sighed, "I've been better....I'm so sorry" I whimpered as he opened his arms and gently lay my head onto his chest under his chin as he kissed my head repeatedly, "hey it's okay I promise.... I had to protect you and let me tell you something he won't come near you ever again because I will hunt him down and make things worse for him" he whispered playing with my hair as I slowly lifted my head to look at him, "and besides I really like you" he added blushing which made me crack a small smile, "I really like you too" I whispered kissing his rosy cheek and before I knew it he'd turned his head and was now kissing my lips and I blushed deeply which caused him to giggle, "you're cute when you blush" John smiled cupping my cheek, "I want you to be my girlfriend....so will you? Will you be mine?" He asked sweetly as I nodded smiling softly whilst a nurse gave him so pain relief.

A few weeks after his stint in hospital I pretty much spent all my time with him at his house in his room cuddling, news had gotten round the school that we were a couple and sure I got called names but I flipped them off and eventually they stopped because I stopped giving them the attention they craved.

The day after John and I went back to school Chase had decided to that I wasn't worth bullying so he left me alone and he was smart enough to do so because I had changed and I was more intimidating than he thought and me and John began to rule the school together.

My days of being bullied were over and it was all thanks to John's protectiveness of me and because of his bravery.