LUST(#9 of Enhrijo Kamui )

Real name-???

     Lust appears to be a Japanese female of varying physical features. She resides on normal days behind a curtain in the crook of arousal.

     She remains one of the few of the Enhrijo Kamui who bear you no ill will. She just wants to be talked to and her boundaries respected

      She is said to have full knowledge of the thoughts of everyone in an unknown radius around the crook of arousal. Don't worry, she won't judge you or expose you to any other.

    Lust gives sound counsel and keeps a clear head in times of trouble. She is the first person you want to talk to if you feel someone has ill intentions toward you. If you want to live long, take her seriously.

Her voice is neat, elegant and of average pitch. After you hear it, no voice shall ever sound as beautiful to you anymore, not even your mom's

There are two rule guarding Lust

I ) Do not compliment her : Lust loves compliments and that is precisely why you shouldn't compliment her.

Complimenting lust in the crook of arousal makes her very aroused. Arousal tends to cloud her judgement much like drunkenness on human blood clouds yours

In those moments, Lust starts making sexual passes at you and I dare you not to accept.

In the thirteen cases where acceptance was documented, the results were the same

Moans of pleasure resounded amidst bouts of laughter for between six minutes and thirty-six days

After which, a hand is seen throwing a wasted skeleton down the crook of arousal where It shatters against the ground.

Lust swears to have no recollection of these events

II) RESPECT HER BOUNDARIES: Lust cares about you and so when she refuses you anything, it is for your own safety. She is known to refuse requests for details such as her real name or requests to see her(she is happy to give you a description of herself).

Without coercion, you cannot get Lust to back down on her boundaries and if you coerce her, you are bound for ruin (refer to #4455 on how to safely dispose of yourself)

Her name: No one knows what happens when you learn her name.

Her body:  In some rare instances, lust would request that you enter into her chambers. These are days when lust wants to be looked at. On these occasions, she would always appear standing with her back to you.

Feel free to feast your eyes on her back and the scars caused by others who have seen her before you, no ill would come to you for it.

However, do not on any day, pressure her into showing you her face. This would trigger Predator.

During predator, lust starts violently weeping and would start running away from you. If you still have the presence of mind, then for lust's sake as well as yours, do not try to chase her.

Try to get as far away from her as possible and hope it would be enough

Once you have caught a glimpse of lust, all your thoughts would start to revolve around her. This starts from normal romantic fantasies and gradually degrades until it becomes something so vile that it would drive you mad.

If it gets to this stage, you would continue to seek lust to harm her but for your sake, hope you do not find her

For to harm a soul that meant you nothing but good is to bring upon yourself an eternity of misfortune.

                             Essence

The essence of lust has won me many a war. It can turn the most hardened warriors into slaves of lust, they abandon the battle and start trying to get into the pants of their teammates by unskilled flirtation (I haven't been able to use it on Michael the archangel, maybe you can.... That would be funny)

On humans, it has some more interesting results

I would let you find them out on your own(smirk😁)

Simply ask Lust, she would give you more than you need.