𓆉 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

His eyes were like a camera watching her every move. He didn't quite know what was the reason why. Since she came there he couldn't get her out of his mind. 

There's no reason as she's not his type of woman, he doesn't like it the most that she's so cunning. He would prefer a woman who doesn't talk too much in short, those who are quiet and those who behave. But she?  She was far away from being quiet.

As he said, she’s so cunning that she was so good at enticing words that he really couldn't deny that messing up his brain.

He didn’t know if she was being serious or just joking around because she was too hard to read. He didn't even know her whole personality apart from the fact that he was sure she came from a wealthy family. Where there she became ignorant of household chores.

But now his eyes still glued to hers and saw that she was helping their maid. He did not expect that she would still help even if there was already a cleaner for their mansion.

When he sees her smile at whatever they are talking about, his lips will follow and smile as well. Its so crazy, really.

'What is really in her that makes her like a blue flame that I can never avoid? With each blaze of blue flames my attachment to her intensified.' 

As Minji helps Ms. An cut the lush bushes, they talk about herself. Of course as Jake's maid, Ms. An is also curious about his new friend.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The maid asked as she shaped the bush in front of her.

Minji laughed. "Currently I don't have any, but I admit that I've had a lot of boyfriends before. And right now I have a crush on someone. I just don't know when will I'll tell him how I feel."

"Maybe Sir Jake is the one you're referring to? Right?" Ms. An chuckled as she nudged her shoulder playfully. 

She nodded as her cheeks became red, she suddenly looked at the glass wall where she could see Jake smiling while looking at her. Because of that, it added another layer of red to her cheeks.

Is he smiling is because of me? Omg, don't tell me he likes me too?' She screamed internally.

"Who are your parents?" That question caused her face to become serious.

She fell silent and proceeded to shape the bush. She didn't want to talk about her parents, because she also had no answer to her question. 

An glanced at her face and she felt guilty "I'm sorry for my question it looks like you don't want to talk to your parents." 

Minji chuckled "It's okay Ms. An."

An picked up the sack containing the twigs they had cut from the bush "I'll leave you there first, I'll just throw this away." She nodded then An left her alone.

She stopped cutting the bush and looked at the glass wall for the second time and was shocked to see that Jake was still there staring at her. He seems to be thinking a lot as he hasn't taken his eyes off her yet.

She walked over to the glass wall but he still didn't really take his eyes off her. She stood right in front of him then waved her right hand and then smile widely. It was only then that he returned to reality.

It was as if he didn't know what had happened as he looked around then turned his eyes back to her, he saw that her smiles were still there.

'I really hate that smile, it's so contagious.'

So to avoid smiling back at her, he quickly left leaving her confused at his actions.

"What happened to him?" She asked wondering "He seem uncomfortable with my presence. Jake what's gotten into you?" She whispered when suddenly an idea came into her crazy mind.