C ·nervous· pt2

Previously: Y/N is showing Chris a dress and when he looks up at you his eyes widen and u freak out)

"Chris" I say as he looks up at me and his eyes widen. 

"Fuck I should've never showed you" I say looking at his eyes as I walk back to the room I feel him grab my wrist and turn me around.

"What?" I say looking at him.

"My eyes were just fascinated I've never seen you in a dress" He says eying me.

"Oh, I thought you didn't like it" I say looking at him.

"Didn't like it? What the heck. I've never seen you in anything other than sweats jeans and hoodies" He says spinning me around.

"I've worn a skirt" I say.

"Yeah but that was different this is just wow" He says pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Facetiming Nick to show him" He says.

"What if h-"

"Hey, Nick doesn't Y/N look so good in this dress?" H says making the camr=era face me.

"I know I'm gay but damn shordy you look great, slayy" Nick says in a girly voice.

"Thank you" I say smiling.

"She looks so good what have I missed all these years" He says.

"It's been 3 Chris" I say looking at him.

"Have I told you how beautiful you looked today?" He tells me.

"Ok, Chris that's enough" I say smiling.

"No, I haven't even started" He says as he starts kissing me. He kisses all over my face before I realize that Nick was still on the call.

"Chris Nick is probably scarred for life" I say laughing as I look at Nick covering his eyes.

"Oh sorry bro" Chris says before hanging up and keeps kissing me. He kisses all over before an old lady comes into the room.

"Hey you teenagers can do that somewhere else" He says before hitting Chris with her handbag.

"Hey, don't hit him ma'am" I say to the old woman politely.

"No baby-making here" She says looking angry.

"He was kissing me" I say to her.

"That's how it starts" She says.

"You do look nice in that dress although" She tells me. 

"Thank you" I say to her.

"Can you guys just please?" She says.

"Ok" I say as I grab our stuff and Chris's hand leaving and heading to the cashier still with the dress on.

"This please" I say placing the closes on the thingy.

"And the dress to I suppose" she says.

"Yes please" Chris says from behind me.

"Ok, Christopher" I say whispering in his ear.

"That will be 364.53" SHe says as I pull out my card to pay. (material girl)

"No ill pay I love the dress so much" He says before quickly scanning the ATM thing.

"Thank you" We say heading out of the H&M.

"Let's go to the car quick" he says.

"Why?" I ask him.

"So nobody will see how pretty you are" He says smiling at me as we run to the car.

-request open-