Chapter 15

Kira's pov~

My chest burns and it hurts to breath. But I can't stop I have to push forward, I have to get out of here. I stop right at the pack border, panting trying to get a hold my myself and my breathing. I can't help but let a sob escape as I fall onto my hands and knees.

Why did they have to come into my life like this. It was all so sudden and I don't even think I'm ready. I can't help but wonder if I'm over reacting. But I thought them of all people would learn to respect me and my boundaries and not treat me like property. I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't ask for a rude mother in law. I didn't ask for two mates....

Yet that's sadly what I got. Am I making a mistake by running away right now?

Is it to late to turn back and work this through? To talk?

I had no more time to contemplate my actions for two angry howls broke me out of my thoughts. I stood back up and finally walked across the pack border.

There is no going back now, I have to do this.
As soon as both my feet's were on the other side I heard pained howls along with others. By now they are alerting the pack about my escape. I rush forward taking one final glance back at the past.

XAVIER POV-

I was sitting downstairs thinking about everything that has happend. I feel awful for the first time I regret my forcefulness. I would never want nor mean to hurt my mate. I know my brother feels the same. I can't even imagine how it must feel to have such a jerk for a mother in law. If my mother ever does something like that agin. I will kill her. She should never ever try and make our mate feel less then. But that's my own fault I should have been more vigilant. Of course my mother was up to no good. It's typical of her. I was pushed out of my thoughts by a low howl. I run upstairs to our bedroom and see our mates things in disarray and her no where to be found.

"She's gone!" Yells Alex.

"Where could she have gone, how come we didn't feel her leave. She couldn't have gone far I can still feel our mate bond." I say in frustration.

It appears I spoke to soon for a second later this fiery pain stabbed my heart and then I felt it.
SNAP
The feeling of emptiness overwhelming emptiness. It's her she's gone. She has crossed the pack lines. Me and my brother were thinking the same thing cause in sink we let out a loud pained howl. What could be heard next was our pack. They all knew. They must have felt the bond being broken. They all erupt in howls. The only thing on my mind is finding her.

Hey guys!!! It's me I'm so flipping sorry I have taken forever ! But I am backkkkk! Yayaya heheh I missed you all so much and am very very sorry for the long ass update time. I promise to do better and work on it ! Also I had my 18th birthday recently yay me ! Heheh I made a small update cause I really wanted to give y'all something quick to show I'm back! I hope ya enjoy ! I plan on making chapters a LOT longer so please enjoy y'all!