From an international spy to family man.

Toad pov.

How did my life got like this? I knew what I was getting into when I met her but I didn't expect her to be like that. My name is Toad Skywalker. I'm a former MI6 agent that just retired after completing my mission from St. Petersburg Russia to the amazon jungle in Cuba. My mission was to recover a military helicopter that was stolen by Russian terrorists who were working for a former friend and agent of mine. He was a double agent who wants to rob every national banks around the world. That is when I met her. Yor Briar, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Now I know what you're thinking

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that "how can a wimpy guy like you can get with a gorgeous woman like her"? Well let me tell you something. She came onto me. How did I meet her? It went something like this.

Flashback: 2 hours ago.

I had my former friend Alec cornered.

Alec: for England Toad?
Toad: no. For me.

I was about to finish him off when suddenly what seems like a gold spike was thrown at him, which killed him, then retracted from where it was thrown. Then I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

Female assassin: you're welcome

Toad: I could've taken him.
Female assassin: sure you were.
Toad: who are you anyway?
Female assassin: Yor Briar. Master assassin. And you are?
Toad: name's Skywalker, Toad Skywalker.
Yor: so you're MI6?
Toad: that's right. I work for her majesty's secret service.
Yor: hmm you don't sound British.
Toad: actually I was born in America. New York to be exact. More specifically Brooklyn.
Yor: and yet you don't have a Brooklyn accent.
Toad: I traveled to many places. Met lots of people. Didn't have time to have a relationship. Too busy with my work as a 00 agent. So, which assassination group do you belong to?
Yor: classified. I can't divulge that information. Yet.
Toad: sounds like you're teasing me.
Yor: maybe I am, maybe I'm not.~❤
Toad: (oh great. Another woman who's become obsessed with me. I don't think my mom or my sister would like this.)