CHAPTER- II

Fresher complete 100lap more than half of the fresher are fainted due to lack of air. Ming without taking a break or fainting complete the 100lap.

Park and Forth can see the next head hazard but they are too busy to think about the pervious incident that happened in front of theirs eyes.

"I love lam" said Park

"I want beam, he belong to me" said Forth

Both turn to see each other and shook their head at the agreement then lam come in the view.

"What task you both assign to the fresher that fainted during the training" said lam in cold voice eyeing the field as fresher are lying there dead.

"100lap" said both in union

Lam didn't reply but his eye catch the sight of park hand now dry blood lining his finger long way to elbow, lam panicking to see the sight but he cover it with cold stare.

"What happened to your hand?" said lam while holding park left hand up to see it clearly.

Lam was shock to see a big cut in park palm and it was deep, lam drag park in medical tent to treat the wound, forth follow too.

They both are shocked to see how cleanly lam clear park hand and bandage it like a real doctor, Park was smiling like a idiot when he see lam care about him, forth can't consist his curiosity and ask-

"Ai'lam how do you know about medical staff?"

After bandaging lam turn to forth and answer it in emotionless voice "Beam teach me" but soon lam crack a little smile after finishing his one sentence.

Park and forth catch lam smile before park can open his mouth to ask how? Lam left them while running toward the field helping fresher to get help. Park was burning inside how a boy got nose bleed just because lam touch him.

On medical factory, Pha having a sweet moment with Yo, beam having resuming and kit was busy with phone when they turn to voice coming from the entrance of food court and there is ming standing too pale.

Covered in dust, soil, grass, sweet, light bruises on elbow, hand and have messed up dress. Kit was shock to see ming in this condition that he forget all his shyness and angry toward younger one and run toward him.

Ming smile even his whole body aches but he happy to see his p'kit kat care about him but when he take a step it felt so dizzy and he drop dead on the spot, kit lost his mind to see younger one like this and shouted-

MINGGGG!!!

He quickly put ming head on his leg as he check younger one pulse and it's too weak, tears were running down kit cheek like river, his tears follow above ming eyes and its snap open and he quickly sit up causing him to groans in too much pain.

"WHO DARE TO MAKE MY P'KIT KAT CRY? I ASKED WHO?" said ming in loud voices.

Ming wipes kit tears and consoling him but he didn't long last when he again fainted but before closing his eyes he said-

"Don't cry p'kit kat please, its hurt me when you cry" said ming as darkness cover his view.

Kit cry out loud.

"PHA!BEAM! CARRY HIM NOW AND MOVE TO THE INFIRMY" said in loud voice when he composed himself.

Pha run and carry ming, beam help to kit as he was too shock to move his on. Soon they reach office and teacher start treating ming.

Kit, pha, yo and beam are out side of the room waiting for teacher to come out. After like 15 min later door open teacher come out as she asked-

"Patient family?" said Ms. Moon