thirty

y/n giggled the entire ride home like she was drunk. i was leaned over the console the whole time as i kissed her neck, and by the time we got home her skin was littered in my hickeys.

   "hurry up! you're so slow!" i laughed as i pulled her into the house by her arm. y/n was still giggling once we made it inside as i wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her into a kiss.

   y/n pulled away with a wet smack of our lips. "i love you so much, you know that?" she whispered breathlessly, rubbing her nose against mine.

   i smiled. "i love you too, y/n." i pecked her lips again before pulling away, pulling her further into the home and up the stairs. y/n just couldn't stop giggling; and i was about to slap
it out of her.

   we made our way to our bedroom without the lack of y/n's laughter. i couldn't help but smile at the sound, having missed the genuine laughter she lost for a few months.

   but maybe it's just because of what she knew i wanted. what she wanted. what we have both been wanting ever since we fell for each other.

   the room was dim; the only light emanating from the two small lamps on either bedsides. i sat y/n down on the bed before i straddled her thighs, my fingers running to unbutton her shirt. y/n's hands ran down my exposed thighs, squeezing the flesh.

i slowly slid her shirt off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. i ran my nails down her stomach and y/n lifted her hips as i tried to tug down her jeans. i left them by her shirt before i stood up, ridding myself of my shoes. i giggled as y/n scrambled to take her own off, throwing them near the door.

she watched me like a hawk as i slid my dress down, letting it pool at my feet before i stepped out. y/n leaned back on her elbows as she licked her lips, staring at me like a predator to prey.

   i looked down at my own body, blushing when i remembered i was wearing a blue set of lingerie. i looked back at y/n through my eyelashes, a shiver running down my spine as i saw the way she was looking at me.

   "d-do you like it?" i stuttered, pushing my hair behind my ear. y/n hummed deeply, nodding. "you look beautiful. c'mere."

   i smiled, straddling her once more and connecting our lips. i squealed into y/n's mouth as she suddenly stood up, her arms strongly wrapped around my thighs.

   y/n gently laid me onto the pillows as she kept our lips together. she cupped my cheeks in her hands, her thumbs stroking my skin. her fingertips ran down my stomach, the cold of her touch making my body arch into her.

   she took the opportunity to unhook my bra, trailing her kisses down my neck and to my breasts. i hissed as she wrapped her lips around around my nipple, her tongue flicking the bud. i closed my eyes as i held her hair in my hands, trying to push her down to where i wanted her.

   y/n chuckled as she lowered herself down my body, latching her fingers inside of my lingerie before she slid them down my legs. she licked her lips as she stared at my glistening folds, and i just knew i was dripping onto the sheets.

   y/n swung my legs across her shoulders as she laid on her stomach, her mouth instantly closing around my clit. i gasped as she flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue before dipping the wet muscle, sinking it as far as she could into me.

   i moaned, clenching my thighs around her as she explored my walls. her fingers gripped my
legs so tight i thought she'd leave bruises.

   y/n slurped me up before laying a kiss on my clit, sitting back up on her knees. i wasn't in the mood to wait; and i could tell y/n wasn't either as i looked down at her straining in her boxers.