Part 26(knok jhok)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi unbuttoning mohsin's shirt...she removed it completely and came over him, caressing his chest... mohsin held her waist as she started kissing his neckline, caressing his arms...she bit his neck, giving him a hickey..mohsin moaned, closing his eyes and smiled as she was licking nd sucking his neck...he laid her on the bed and hovered over her, removing her top...shivi blushed as he unclasped her bra hurriedly, removing it completely
...he kissed her body, starting from her neck to her navel..shivi was moaning his name, pushing him more caressing his hair...she pulled him over her completely, hugging him...mohsin snuggled into her chest, sucking her boobs..

Shivi smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully over her...she covered him with blanket and slept admiring him...

Few days passed by...Now mohsin had left for Sydney for mikhu's birthday trip with the family...he wanted shivi to come, but she couldn't due to her shoots..Mohsin told her to video call daily after she gets free...she promised him, but on the first day itself she forgot...mohsin received her message next morning that she forgot to call him yesterday as she was busy... mohsin was angry on her, so didn't received her calls the whole day...shivi was very sad as her momo was not talking to her..

She videocalled sajjad and asked for help...he took his phone to mohsin's room and passed the phone to him...mohsin was going to cut the call, but stopped hearing her...

SHIVI:(with puppy eyes) plss bss ek baar meri baat sunlo, phir chahe jitna mrzi gussa kr lena...

MOHSIN:(signalled sajjad to go) jaldi bolo...mein bhi koi free nhi hu yaha..apni family ke sath time spend krne aaya hu...(taunting her indirectly)

SHIVI:(with tears in her eyes) Vo meri family nhi h mohsinn...(asking him)

MOHSIN:(not looking at her) lgta toh nhi...kyuki agr hoti toh tum call hi kr leti, video call toh chodo
...leave it now..tumhe jo kehna h, jaldi bolo...(not showing any interest)

SHIVI:(hurt due to his words, but she wiped her tears and tried to manofy him) I m sorry momo...I m very sorry...kal mein boht late ghar aayi thi aur tabiyat thik nhi thi, isliye aate hi so gyi...mene realize hi nhi kiya ki mujhe tumhe call krna tha...I m sorry... mujhe tumhe atleast ek message toh kr dena chahiye tha, but jo aaj tumne kaha vo bhi koi choti baat nhi thi...(in a cracked voice, with tears in her eyes) t.um.he...s.ach.. me.i...l.gta..h..k.i...m.ein..t.um.ha.ri...fa.m.il.y...k.o..a.pn.a..n.hi...m.aa.n.ti..(crying silently)

Mohsin realized what blunder he had made...he saw shivi crying badly, laying on the bed...right now he just wanted to go to her and hug her tight...

MOHSIN:(calling her) shivi...I m sorry baby...plss look at me..Idhar dekho shivi...(she looked at him and continued crying) Nhi bachaa
...plss mtt rou..i m sorry shivi...I m sorry...tumhari koi galti nhi h, it's all my fault...gusse mei yeh bhi nhi dekha ki kya bole jaa rha hu...
(Holding his ears) maaf krdo apne momo ko...plss..i promise phir kbhi tumhari baat sune bina ese react nhi krunga...(Giving her a flying kiss) I love u baby...bss..shh.
...ab rona nhi..(shivi wiped her tears, calming down and looked at him) Tum thik ho naa shivi...kya hua tha..fever tha...mein aa jau tumhare pas...(worriedly)

SHIVI:(smiling finally) I love u too mohsin...don't worry...mein bilkul thik hu ab..tumhe aane ki zroorat nhi h, yaha mumma h naa mere sath...tum enjoy kro hmari family ke sath..(blushing a bit as he gave her teasing looks)

Mohsin smiled nd they talked for an hour...They used to talk daily now...shivi used to call him when she gets free bcoz mohsin didn't wanted to disturb her during her shoots...

Now, it was mikhu's birthday finally...shivi video called him at 12 am to wish him...mikhu was awake as they were going to cut a cake now...

MOHSIN:(kissing mikhu's cheeks) dekho mikhu kiska phone h... shivi mami ka...tu baat krega mami se...aajaa..(picking him in his lap and holding the phone from one hand)

Mikhu giggled seeing shivi as she wished him, singing a song for him...shivi talked to everyone one by one, congratulating them...

AMMI:(to zeba) isse shivi ki achi tarah se pehchaan ho gyi h...dekh kese khush ho rha h usse baat krke..(smiling seeing them)

MOHSIN:(to shivi) shivi ab hum cake cut krne wale the...tum call pe hi rhena...

ZEBA:(Taking mikhu from mohsin) chlo baby...ab cake cut kro...happy birthday mikhu..

He smiled and hid in her neck, making everyone chuckle...shivi too sang for him as he was cutting the cake with zeba nd taha... everyone fed him the cake, now it was mohsin's turn...

TAHA:(to mikhu as mohsin fed her and zeba held his phone, showing it to mikhu) yeh mamu aur mami dono ki taraf se h baby
...say thankuu..

Mikhu giggled and gave a flying kiss to shivi...

SHIVI:(adoring him) aww...so sweet...I love u too baby...meri jaan..(passing him a flying kiss)

MOHSIN:(feeling jealous) shivi... jaan toh mein hu naa..mikhu kbse tumhari jaan bnn gya...

SHIVI:(to zeba) zeba...tumhe kahi se jalne ki smell aa rhi h...aaj kal chize kam aur log zyada jalte h... hnaa..

ZEBA:(teasing mohsin) hnn bhabhi...mtlb koi apne khudke bhaanje se bhi jealous hota h kya..
..Ohh God..(Laughing seeing his face) bhabhi...dekho bhai ne kesa muh bna liya h..(turning the camera to him)

[It feels so good to listen bhabhi for shivi from zeba nd sajjad...so I added it]

Shivi too started laughing seeing him as he made cute pouts... everyone laughed at him, making him more irritated...

MOHSIN:(Giving mikhu to taha) koi baat nhi...udaalo mera mazaak..(to shivi) tujhse toh mein bilkul baat nhi krunga shivi...

Mohsin turned his face and went to his room...shivi nd everyone chuckled at his cuteness...

SHIVI:(smiling) don't worry... mohsin ko mein mna lungi..ab aap sb enjoy kro...bye mikhu...god bless u baby...bye everyone..take care...

They all waved their hand, saying bye...shivi cut the call and zeba gave mohsin's phone to him...he had already slept as he was tired..
Zeba clicked his photo and sent it to shivi...shivi kissed his pic, admiring her momo...she thought to manofy him tomorrow morning or else he would get more angry...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivi manofying momo, her surprise for everyone...