🅒hapter 41- Love

Third Person’s POV

Jax was working in that afternoon, and the club selection is starting, many students who wants to enter their favorite club will have to show their true potential.

The clock was ticking and the sun is slowly setting, there is still a lot to do. Demnian already went back to his room and Jax was the only one left in the quiet space.

Peacefully signing some important papers, Jax suddenly saw his necklace, this necklace was the same one as the one he gave to Seth. But the chains were different, his was kinda big and Seth has his thin chain.

This was the first time that the necklace had shown some abnormalities, but soon he found out that his necklace had unlock a new way to communicate and see Seth.

Jax looks at the pictures floating and saw Seth bathing in the bathroom, he can't see it clearly cause the pendant in the necklace was upwards, he could only see the creamy white ceiling.

Hearing the ripples of the water, Seth moves his hands to pendant and stroke it. Jax felt that his fiance was in dazed and was thinking about something.

After sometime, Jax felt sour. ‘Who could he be thinking of?’ he thought and the pen he was holding snapped off.

Thinking so deep, and thought of finding out who was Seth thinking so he could torture that person, but he then was shocked.

(Jax, which should I choose? Being eaten by a dragon or be with you)

Jax heard a very pleasant voice, it was felt like the voice was seducing him. Jax couldn't answer right after, because of the shock and surprised that had his fiance given him.

He smiled and said: “Be with me forever.”

He felt the other party was blushed and secretly laughed.

(H-hmm...Yeah. Nice choice)

Hearing the stuttering voice of his fiance, Jax accidentally destroyed the table he was gripping into and felt relieved that Seth didn't heard it

. Jax  saw through the pendant, he saw Seth raised one of his legs out of the water. Seeing the white and tender legs, Jax felt all his blood are going down in one particular part of his body.

Jax couldn't help but ask a question.

“Haha... It's still afternoon. Why are you bathing?” Jax said. He knew it was a dumb question and he just set him self on fire, on revealing that he was peeping on his fiance while bathing.

He wants to try and smash his head, but Seth's voice sounded and calmed him down.

(A disappointment presence touch me and I wanna take a bath.)

Seth said, and Jax quickly questioned Seth.

“Touched you? Who touched you” Jax said, dangerously and coldly. Jax can't bear someone to touch his most priced treasure, if he found out who it was he would have execute that person.

(It's just Darlin, she went to me and showed me her rank and class. It was no biggie)

Hearing that it was Darlin, Jax’s heart ignites into hatred and violence. Hearing the name of that girl who accused him for something he didn't want to do it, and making the past Seth hate him all that year.

He couldn't wait to crush that little ant in his foot.

“Oh, I'm glad you bathed right after.” he sighs. After that he heard Seth chuckled.