육십이(62): Hide

DAY 205

JENNIE

I was in the middle of a company meeting when I received a call from Jin. At first, I ignore it because I'm in the middle of very important meeting wherein my own company's sake was on the line.

However, the call keeps going and won't stop vibrating. It seems like Jin have something important to tell and I can't any longer focus in the meeting.

I raise my hand and the current presentor, Jisoo stopped from talking.

"Let's take a break for now, shall we?" I told them which made Jisoo raise an eyebrow with my sudden request.

Everyone in the meeting room relucantly nodded since they can't do something but to agree even though they don't want to because I'm the boss of this company.

I picked up my phone from the table and answered it.

On The Phone

KJ: Why do you keep calling? I'm in the middle of an important meeting.

KS: President Kim, I found who truly your wife is.

KJ: Really? Tell me.

KS: **cleared his throat** I didn't expected that your wife was the most powerful person. Her true full name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban-Brüshweiler, the only daughter of Mrs. Chittip Manoban and Mr. Marco Brüshweiler and the inheritor of the L.M Company.

My eyes widened with the news, I didn't expected that my wife was the inheritor. The most powerful person in the whole world.

KS: I know it sound unbelievable but it was the truth. Also, President Kim...

KJ: W-what?

KS: If the Brüshweilers found out that I found the inheritor's identity, they will kill me.

KJ: Hide, I will do something to prevent that.

Call Ended

I hang up the phone and quickly dialed my wife's phone but she was not answering. She is in the KM Group building so she is probably busy with her work.

A message notification pop out of the screen of my phone.

Message from Seokjin:
> Mr. Kim found out the truth.