part twenty nine II - SMUT

Tom lay on his bed that night going through the book Y/n had forced him to read as a part of his history class. The shirt he had worn to the dinner was tossed on the floor and his shoes were untidily toppled next to his bed. He was left in his boxers, just like every night before he went to sleep.

He rolled his eyes as he read through the book, what the hell is going on in here? Tom had the focus span of a two year old with a pack of crayons on the table in front of it. He had been stuck on the third line since he had started reading, his mind could only think of how well the dinner had went.

He sat there with the sheets covering on small parts of his leg until the door opened suddenly.

"Y/n?" Tom frowned with a smile on his lips.

"Hello Lover." She closed the door behind her and walked up to Tom on the bed.

"I thought you would be asleep." He mumbled as she steadily climbed on top of his lap placing her legs on either side of his thigh, and seductively wrapping her arms around his bare neck.

"Mhm but I missed you." She muttered against his lips. "What are you reading?"

"The thing you told me to read." He said watching her eyes as she brushed her lips upon his, with a dreamy smile on his lips.

"Your the best." She said kissing his nose and taking the book out of his hands. She placed it on the table side and met Tom's eyes once again.

"So, I was thinking." Y/n traced her fingers on his chest, gently making circles with her tips. "Since you were amazing today, maybe I could give you a little something." She mumbled on seductively.

"What sort of something." Tom asked with a leer on his lips and a glint in his eyes as he carefully watched hers.

"Well that's up to you." She said opening her lips and steadily grasping his with hers. Tom breathed heavily through the kiss and closed his eyes from the satisfaction.

Y/n traced her hands down from his neck to his stomach and stopped in the middle of his lap. She slowly pulled down his boxers and slid her fingers inside them grasping his hard, wet cock.

Tom moaned in her mouth as he felt her strong grip and his body moved steadily in erotic fulfilment.

Y/n squeezed it tighter, and felt amusement when he moaned once again in her mouth. She wanted to make him feel the same way he made her feel most nights, to make him get down on his knees and get what he had been begging for. She had this urge to give him everything, she had never felt this way before, especially in sexual matters. She pumped his cock, each pump harder than the other and his breath running out.

"Fuck." He groaned as their lips parted, her body wavered as she pumped his dick vigorously. She watched as his eyes were closed and his mouth wide open gasping for breath as his cock became soar.

"Y/n stop." He moaned. "Stop, fuck- Y/n."

She smirked and let go off his cock.

"Shit. Since when- since when can you do that." He panted and she leered.

"Do you like it." She whispered in his ear, running her tongue around it.

"Fuck- yes." He groaned and she crashed her lips onto his making him moan loudly into her mouth.

She lay him down on the bed and climbed on top of his large, muscular body. She pulled down his ejaculated boxers and threw them on the floor exposing his long, hard cock. She bit his neck, his shoulder, his stomach, his thigh. She nibbled on his skin, so hard that a moan left his lips every time.

Y/n held onto his cock once again and without command she swallowed the whole thing into her mouth. His large dick touched the back of her mouth, so wet, so damp. She felt his insides touch the sides of her mouth, their taste to familiar, so sweet.

She moved her tongue around his firm dick, it was like running it on a log of wood, but the wood tasted like candy, so addictive that you'd mourn for more. She sucked on his cock, feeling the wet go down her throat as she kept swallowing it with every bit that came out, she continuously went on, until she felt herself unable to take in any longer.

She pulled out his dick from her mouth and took a deep breath as Tom was unable to control in his moans.

"Shit." A groan escaped his lips, but it was nearly inaudible from the heavy breathing coming from his chest up to his mouth.

Y/n pulled down her thin material skirt and threw her top on the floor. Tom let out a low gasp as breasts exposed themselves, considering she had come to him without a bra already.

"You've been so good." She whispered seductively, stretching her arms over his chest, smoothly running her arms on his stomach up to his neck, holding his shoulders and licking down on his flat muscular body.

"Fuck." He mumbled as her tongue touched his hard dick again and she straightened back up. She leered and pushed his cock inside of her. The action was so sudden and so abrupt that Tom gave out the loudest moan, it echoed throughout the room followed by grunts as she adjusted his shaft inside her core.

She was mounted on his hips, putting all of her weight on his cock. She bounced and bobbed pressing down on his chest, feeling his shaft filling her insides, pushing up inside of her touching every length of her interior.

He could feel his cock surrounded by her wet pussy, her softness hitting on his dick, every part of him filled with satisfaction, his hips feeling an ecstasy of feeling that ran throughout his body.

Suddenly she felt a release in her body and quickly pulled out his cock from inside her, she fell on top of his body, her head lying on his heaving chest as she struggled to grasp her breath.

Tom's hand made it's way to her cheek and pulled her up towards his face. He caressed her soft skin and smiled back at her.

"Thank you for that." He whispered.

She smiled back and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. Like any lover would.