16 | ʀɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀ sɪᴍᴘ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ʀɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀ sɪᴍᴘ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"Ike, you've got visitors." Selen tapped on the glass.

You could see the said male sitting in a meeting room, behind the glass walls. He was relaxed, his glasses were covering his eyes, the sun making the lenses on his glasses glimmer. His head moved to the source of the voice, surprised at the sudden announcement.

His surprise morphed into more of a shock when he saw multiple people, but he was quick to see the dark haired male.

Your eyes were darting between the two, waiting for the reactions until Ike lunged himself at the dark haired male beside you. While they were having their happy go lucky reunion, you were whispering to Vox and Mysta.

"Hear me out."

"I'm listening." The both simultaneously whispered back. You three continued to gape at the blue haired male, shamelessly looking at him as if there was no tomorrow. "He looks so fine."

"Agreed."

"His hands—"

"What are you three doing." Fulgur deadpanned, having to have heard the shameless words coming out from your mouth. You quickly shut your mouth after his sentence, smiling innocently.

The two boys beside you snickering in response, also playing innocent. "No because I agree." Uki perked up, leaning half his body closer to your direction, grinning smugly.

"This is a nice reunion." Luca gives his signature smile, watching as the two males talk to eachother. "I wonder what they're talking about." He wonders, tilting his head cutely to the side.

Meanwhile Shu and Ike were walking about how he ended up finding you and the rest of the group. No explanation on how they got separated at all. It's almost as if you were some angel sent to help the two, trying to get the together again.

Ike turned to you, making you and the other two beside you shut up. You stared at his eyes, blinking repeatedly, thousands of questions swirling through your head. How is he real? How am breathing the same air as him? Am I hallucinating again—

"Thank you for helping Shu. I can only imagine the difficulty during it. I should've specified where I was going after the last note from the school, so you wouldn't have stressed about where I am. Apologies for the trouble you went through." He frowned apologetically, clasping his hands together.

You blinked again. Once, twice thrice, and whatever goes after thrice. Is he apologizing to you right now? Is he being serious-

"You have nothing to apologize for!" You chuckled nervously, waving your hands dismissively with your cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

Ike continued to frown in disappointment, "But I do. For the trouble I caused." He pointedly said, stubbornly not taking your words. Mysta nodded, "Yeah it would've been easier if you said where youd be going after you arrive in the city. But then again if you did, we wouldn't have found more survivors." The gray haired male said.

The other five waved their hands at the mention of survivors, knowing it's them. Ike nods, looking at everyone around him. "Gosh, there's alot of people." He muttered.

"Yep!," You grinned, "I'll give you introductions! Because I'm nice and I adopted them all." You offered, standing on your tippy toes excitedly.

"I don't know how to feel about being her kid." Mysta grimaces, whispering to Vox as the ravenette nods in agreement.