Moron

Angelina

Five days ago i was set free from my prison in the hospital. As soon as i woke up there was flowers and a snickers bar on the table next to me with a black envelope with a note attached to it saying, "I love you" in silver ink. I immediately knew that hand writing and smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. This man is the love of my life i swear. The next few hours Greyson still didn't come in so i was a little worried until Browyn came in telling me he's been busy and to take me home when i was ready. Which i am. I couldn't stay there any longer.

I'm home now. Browyn went to go help Quill inside as well. I'm so happy he's okay. He scared the daylights out of me. As soon as i got home I just walked straight into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Im so parched. As i'm filling my glass in the fridge compartment i turn my head to left seeing a slender figure stand in the shadows. "Hello?" i spoke softly. The figure came closer up and into the light. Addy. "What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!" I grab a knife ready to throw it at her face but before i can Greyson rounds the corner sliding his hand around her waist as he kisses her cheek.

I drop my cup on the floor. It shatters beneath my feet the water spilling everywhere as well. Im frozen and locked in place. I can't look anywhere besides the gesture he did to her. Am i dreaming? Greyson would've never gone back to someone who traumatized him and raped him. "Greyson what are you doing?" My voice cracks and i almost let loose a sob. He grunts finally looking up at me. Acknowledging my presence. "I'm showing my girl some love. If you have a problem feel free to leave my fucking house." I gasp. Why is he talking to me in that way? Acting like this would fucking make sense to me. Hell, i just woke up from coma from almost dying and he's here praising my attempted murderer.

Quill and Browyn walk in the front door laughing but stopping when they see us all. "Shit" i heard Browyn mutter below her breath. "What's happening? Am i fucking dreaming or something?"

"No. Like Greys said if you have a problem, leave. No one wants you here." Greys? When did she ever start calling him Greys? I'm going to kill that bitch. I aim my knife ready to fire before Greyson cocks his gun aiming it at my face. He did not just do that. He did just do that. "Don't touch her. I am not afraid to pull this trigger, Angelina." He says my name with the most distasteful tone i ever heard and it hurts so fucking bad hearing it. Especially when it comes from him. I feel like falling on my knees to him asking him why he's doing this. Why he's hurting me and hurting himself mentally in the process. You're a tough baddie, babes. We don't need him. Yes, we don't need a douchebag. Fuck this i'm going to go back to my dorms. I have a fucking lot to catch up on anyways. I shake my head finally calming my breathing. "Okay. I see you are clearly happy so i'll be on my way. I'll be out in twenty."

"Make it fifteen. Me and Greys have a lot to catch up on. Huh, sugar?" I grimace. What the fuck. He's going to fuck her. We don't know that yet. And she's going to use him. "Greyson, what are you doing. Why are you doing this? You hate her." I state plainly. It's true. He does. Or did. "There comes a time when it's fine to move on, Angelina. Stop holding me back. Addy is the mother of my child and i never thought you'd wake up so i gave her a call and we hit it off. Get over it and leave already. So i can fuck her." Seems i stand corrected. Fuck her. So he can fuck her. And he wants me to know what he's going to do to her once i leave. I feel the bile rising up my throat but i push that shit down and swallow it. To fuck her.

I can't do anything else but think of how he said he was going to fuck her. He looked down into her eyes with a fucking smile. I can just feel my heart shattering.

I scoff. I feel the tears threatening to escape my eyes but i push it back down along with the bile. He disgusts me. And i was dumb enough to think he loved me. To fucking fuck her. I turn my head towards Browyn. Her face clearly as confused as my soul.