[12]: Unexpected Messages & Butterfly Kisses

**Thank you @fool-for-you for my lovely banner**

I reached my room, shutting the door behind me before going into my en-suit. I locked myself in there, letting myself cry everything out. I turned on my shower and stepped inside letting the hot water hit me, turning my skin pink. Once I was out I dried myself and slipped on some comfy clothes I brought in with me.

Grabbing my comb from another draw I headed back into my bedroom, to only be faced with Fin sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked moving towards my vanity table to dry my hair.

"To see if you were okay." He sighs looking over at me.

"Not really." I whisper.

"And to bring you this." He smiled handing me my plate of hot chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream.

"Thanks Fin." I smiled placing it on my table and tucking in. Once I'd finished I looked over at Fin to see him looking at me.

"Stop wasting your tears, he'll realise it soon enough squirt, you just need to let him."

"Fin who was I kidding, he is never going to look at me like he looks at every other girl, like he looks at Tina. He's only ever going to see me as his friend, the girl who he shared his secrets with so I give up."

"You serious?" he asked getting off my bed.

"Yea. I'm done with waiting for this to happen, when it's never going to. I was stupid to ever think it would. I need to come to terms with the fact that he's never going to love me like I love him. It's a different kind of love. It's probably like one you have for your sister."

"I doubt it, you don't stick your tongue down your sister's throat." Fin replied and I spun around to look at him.

"What? How would you know about that?"

"Ayla might have, maybe, told me about what happened on Friday between you two."

"She had no right to do that."

"No she didn't but I asked her, well, pulled it out of her actually. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't want you knowing that we'd kissed."

"I may be your older brother and the thought of you doing anything with a boy grosses me out but this was a big deal for you, we tell each other everything."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Ayla said it got pretty heated, would you have gone further with him if Cayden hadn't come home?" he asked quietly and I looked into his eyes.

"I know you don't want to hear this but you asked. I personally wouldn't have put a stop to it; I wanted more, I've always wanted more, so it would have been down to him to stop it. So god knows what would have happened."

"Well then I'm so glad Cayden came home."

"You would." I sighed combing through my hair.

"One day he'll realise what a huge mistake he made in letting you go." He whispers kissing the top of my head.

"But by then it'll be too late. I'm going to move on. Well try my best to."

"Well you know I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks Fin."

"Anytime baby sis." He winked and headed out my room. "Love you."

"Love you too."

I quickly dried my hair then put it up out of my face. I grabbed my sketch pad and pencils before jumping onto my bed. I was currently sketching half a dozen bikini's and with the help of my teachers, we were going to choose which one to make that will be used in the showcase.