Chapter 168

You are my right path

    The world and human beings are restless, and peaceful days are always short-lived.

    During this time, Lu Yang felt that he lived a very satisfying life every day. After work, I went back to the little kinky nest I built with Lu Yang. The two of them were sticky and sticky for another night. The next day, they repeated this pattern and continued their life full of fresh content.

    Lu Yang felt that he had been greatly satisfied both physically and psychologically, and he lived like a fairy.

    Lu Yang didn't think so much.

    Therefore, when he sat in the passenger seat of Lu Yang's car, there was still a slight pain in his little ass.

    His small faces were wrinkled together, and he squinted at Lu Yang's profile.

    At first, he was deceived by his temperament!

    Seeing others look like dogs, dressed in formal clothes and ties, with a cold and ascetic appearance that no strangers should approach, I thought he was a gentleman. I really didn't expect that Lu Yang would be ruined by this "gentleman" into the unfortunate appearance of his thighs, waist and buttocks hurting everywhere.

    He frowned and groaned: "Lu Yang, you are a pure reincarnation of a stallion, fuck, you've used it for a week...a box and a half of condoms.

    What are you thinking about every day, really. ......"

    Lu Yang drove the car seriously, his hands were well-jointed holding the steering wheel, his eyes were looking straight ahead, but a meaningful smile appeared at the corners of his mouth: "You are too weak and need to exercise."

    "Who. .....Who told you to exercise like this!" At the

    red light in front, Lu Yang stopped the car and turned to look at his pet with fried fur: "From top to bottom, from inside to outside, everywhere It can be exercised. It's comprehensive and convenient, isn't it?"

    Lu Yang was so angry that his teeth rattled.

    Go back and clean up you bastard! Ten bowls for serving dishes, ten bowls for eating, and another ten pairs of chopsticks. Let Lu Yang clean all the fucking things, Lu Yang thought bitterly in his heart.

    At this moment, Lu Yang's cell phone rang.

    He naturally put on the Bluetooth headset, connected the phone, and continued to drive the car with both hands, driving forward steadily.

    This phone call seemed a bit long and dull. Lu Yang was simply responding throughout the whole process, saying things like "got it", "okay", "okay, no problem", Lu Yang deliberately perked up his ears and listened to it. Back in the day, even someone like him who was so curious and eager to gossip almost fell asleep several times.

    When Lu Yang hung up the phone, he saw that Lu Yang next to him had half-squinted his eyes, looking very sleepy. He smiled, his face no longer as heavy as before.

    "Little bastard," Lu Yang turned to his side and kissed Lu Yang's forehead. "We're home."

    Lu Yang woke up from his half-dreamer and scratched his hair: "Here, oh."

    After speaking, he He opened the door and walked outside. After getting outside, Lu Yang turned his head and saw that Lu Yang was still sitting in the car.