Chapter 27: Confession After Confession

~ו×~

~ו×~

The offer still stands and the chance is given. This is the first time you didn't hold back on such an offer. You knew what you were getting yourself into. If everything else fails, you still know that that offer will be void because you don't wanna be tied down to a marriage just for the sake of it. Taehyung deserves unconditional love and you know that. You giving him a chance was your only way of showing him respect.

Other than that, you walk aimlessly to the kitchen where Sunoo and Eli is. You walk inside but before you could even spot your brother, Jungkook was there sitting with Heeseung and your brother. You contemplate whether to walk further or to turn around. Before you could even turn around, Heeseung spots you and runs towards you. Sunoo and Jungkook turms to look. Heeseung takes your hand to both of his and feels your forehead.

"His majesty said you were feeling unwell this morning," he asks in concern.

"I'm feeling better now your highness. It's nothing you should be too worried about," you speak and squeeze his hand in reassurance.

Heeseung drops his hand from your forehead and smiles showing his full set of pearl white teeth. Beautiful lad.

"Come, Eli prepared us supper. You must be hungry," you pulls you to the table.

You pat the top of Sunoo's head and he offers a toothy grin too.

"How are you?" You ask him.

"Tired, but fulfilling. Feeding children was something I love to do. I hate that some people are starving. We made sure to leave the gardners behind to show them how to grow their own crops so they won't depend on the feeding program too much. You were so right about that," Sunoo starts to chat.

You know when he starts to talk like that, it's gonna be long story so you made yourself comfortable. Ignoring the fact that Jungkook is there.