Chapter - 37

Third Person’s POV
PRITIKA : wow! There is something engraved on this.
“Ohh god! how did I forget about that!!! How could I forget Kritika's name has  engraved on it”- Kailash thought in his mind.
Some of them present there realized what could have been inscribed on it. They also started to panic. They looked at Pritika, who was trying to read the words on it, with a worried expression.
PRITIKA : wow.. It’s my name engraved on it.. Haha but I think you forgot my name. My name is PRITIKA, Not RITIKA… haha. You made a new name of me.
They all sighed in relief realizing that the letter K erased from there. Kailash was thankful that Pritika and Kritika's name spelled almost same, only one letter is different. Today  the similarity of their name have saved them.
Vikram looked at his father Kailash little angrily. Kailash knew the reason, if the letter K wouldn’t have erased then the truth would have been exposed.
At night in Adesh and Pritika's room…
Adesh and Pritika were laying on the bed cuddling  each other.
PRITIKA : Adesh…
ADESH : Hmm?
PRITIKA : Have your even seen any picture of  Tanvi di's bua?
Adesh was tracing circle with his finger on Pritika’s back. Hearing this he stopped his finger.
ADESH : why are you asking?
PRITIKA : Actually I hadn’t seen any picture of her bua in their house….. You know what Adesh, when Tanvi di's dadi looked at me first time, I felt like she also looked like my mother. I was little afraid seeing her behaving like this, so I didn’t notice properly. Then I thought it wouldn’t possible. If they were my maternal family they everything would have changed. I would have been happy if they would be my mother’s family. Then my father wouldn’t have died without treatment. I am sure they wouldn’t have let that happened. Alas! But now I am happy to meet with them. On our first meeting I thought they were bad people but now l like them . They are nice people…no? … Adesh?
Pritika looked at Adesh's face and saw his eyes were already closed.
“ohh he has fallen asleep” – Pritika thought.
Cuddling Adesh tightly Pritika also closed her eyes for sleep.
After some moment slowly Adesh opened his eyes and looked at Pritika’s peaceful sleeping face with a guilty expression… “No this can’t go on like this. I will talk with everyone. She will be more sad  in future when she will find out everything. I will talk with her dadi (Bandana). Pritika will definitely listen to her. I can’t continue lying her anymore. After the competition I will tell her everything.” – Adesh was thinking all this in his mind.
Adesh again closed his eyes….gradually he fell asleep.
                          ------------
NIDHI : are you sure it will work? If she call back?
NATASHA : I don’t think she is that much smart.
NIDHI : but what if-
NATASHA : oh ho you think too much. If she call back, we will not receive it.
NIDHI : do you think It will work?
NATASHA : Don’t you believe in my plan?
NIDHI : Of course I believe in your plan. I was asking because our previous plan didn’t work…
NATASHA : so what, today’s plan will work. And if she hadn’t reacted on our previous plan because Adesh had cleared misunderstanding then it is good. It will help our today’s plan more.
NIDHI  : How?
Natasha wanted to roll her eyes on Nidhi's but she couldn’t . She knew very well she couldn’t do anything which can make Nidhi dislike her. Because Nidhi is the only person who can help her getting Adesh. So she very patiently replied.
NATASHA : look, when today Pritika will saw Adesh and I  together, so of course she will think all the things she had heard at the party was true and Adesh lied to her. It will work better … no?
NIDHI : Yeah… you are very smart.
“Of course I am, you idiot”- Natasha thought and rolled her eyes in her mind but gave Nidhi a smile.
NIDHI : did you send the message?
NATASHA : Yes… done.
In the office of Adesh, Nidhi and Natasha were planning something vicious to create misunderstanding between Pritika and Adesh, which Adesh had no idea about it.
After some time Adesh entered into his office cabin and saw Natasha was sitting on the sofa alone, reading some newspaper.
ADESH : where is Nidhi?
NATASHA : ohh she left, she said she has a important work to do. She will come back here, that’s why I am waiting here. You don’t mind right?
ADESH : No no of course not… be comfortable. Where is my phone? Did any phone call come?
NATASHA : No no…it is on your desk. Nidhi has kept it there.
ADESH : ok.
Natasha gave a sweet smile to Adesh, Adesh also returned back the smile.
After some time a phone call came on Natash's phone, which was on silent mode. Seeing the call Natasha gave a vicious smile but covered it very quickly before Adesh could notice.
Natasha got up from the sofa and went towards Adesh, when she suddenly made a sound like she was in pain.
Adesh hurriedly got up from his office chair and came in front of Natasha, who was in a bending position holding her stomach. Adesh held her by shoulder.
ADESH : What happened?
NATASHA : My stomach is hurting…aaa
ADESH : why suddenly your stomach is hurting? Don’t worry I am taking you to  doctor.
Suddenly Natasha hugged Adesh tightly…
NATASHA : It is very painful, Adesh.
Adesh didn’t think much, he thought Natasha was hugging her because she was in pain… but Natasha has hugged him because she has heard the sound of the  opening of elevator’s door, which she was waiting for.
Before Adesh could move, the door of his cabin's opened and hearing the sound of the opening door, Natasha gave a triumphed smile but the next moment her smile vanished hearing the voice of the person who has just entered into the room.