38.

7 months before

Upstate New York

Bucky

My hands were in my jacket pockets as Tony's memorial service just ended and I was standing there watching Steve talk to Y/N. They stood there for a moment just looking at each other before they faintly smiled at each other and she nodded. "It's okay" I read from what came from her lips.

That's when I knew Steve was about to make a move that might change all of our lives forever

That's when I knew Steve was about to make a move that might change all of our lives forever. "Daddy!" I heard from behind me as I turned and watched the little girl run up to Steve. "Hey peanut" Steve expressed as the little girl ran into his arms and he picked her up and hugged her.

Even in the midst of this he found love, got married and had a kid I mean what else could he ever want or need?. I thought to myself as I faintly smiled. I watched as Steve held the little girl in his arms and kissed her cheek he then brought Y/N in for a hug and kissed her lips as they all held onto each other. I then heard someone walk up beside Me but I continued to watch them in awe.

I would honestly kill to have that but with everything that has happened maybe it was for the best. I give even know where to begin with dating or better yet becoming a father. What would I teach him or her?!.

"I still can't believe they had a child together and got married" I heard Sam say as I just watched them all and admired their dynamic as husband and wife along with them being parents.

I only ever met Y/N once and it wasn't on a good note, she was trying to kill me and Vice versa

I only ever met Y/N once and it wasn't on a good note, she was trying to kill me and Vice versa. Their daughter on the other hand I've never got to meet her which I'm sure she would be scared so that wouldn't even be a good idea.

"How long have they been together?" I asked Sam as we continued to watch them. "They been together for like nine years I count the time they were broken up because he wouldn't stop talking about the woman!" Sam expressed and chuckled. "But She's good to him" Sam said as I smiled. "He deserves it" I honestly said watching her kiss his lips again.