(114) Château Lafite-Rothschild?!

Lu Mingzhe had the chauffeur wait outside. He was just going to run in and out of the mansion to grab what he had forgotten, but before he headed upstairs, he picked up a very scrumptious aroma coming from the kitchen.

It didn’t smell half bad…

He had never experienced anything that smelled so good and so sumptuous!

And then, he showed up in the kitchen.

Lu Mingzhe quietly raised his brows.

Did his little uncle purposefully planned to have such a scrumptious meal knowing that he wouldn’t be home?

When he got inside the kitchen, he saw a young woman busying herself inside the kitchen.

His little uncle, his chin prodded up on one hand, was drooling over her… cooking that was still inside the wok!

His timing was perfect. As soon as he walked into the kitchen, he saw brightly colored dishes radiating the rich smell of meat. Just one look would stir up one’s desire to have a try.

Lin Yiyi had just finished her final dish.

By the time she had seated herself, Lu Xun had already scooped out rice for everyone.

He didn’t want to have the extra nephew at all…

There wasn’t even that much food to begin with, and now there was one extra person to split them!

“Mr. Lu hadn’t mentioned that there were others at home, so I didn’t make too much. Help yourself.”

Lin Yiyi looked at Lu Mingzhe. He reminded her of her own instant son. The two of them were very close in case, both in their early teens and both of them very good looking. And neither one of them liked to smile!

“Oh, I think Mr. Lu had mentioned before. You are his son, right? And you are also 13 years old, same as my son.”

Lu Xun was just about to correct her, but Lu Mingzhe beat him to it, “I know.”

He had seen Lin Yiyi before in the front of the International School. Back then, she was leaving with Meng Yuran with her arms around him. The two of them looked very close with each other. It was obvious they were a pair of very affectionate mother and son. So affectionate that would cause others to be envious of them…

Meng Yuran has such a young, pretty, and tender mother. And she cared so much about him that she even went to pick him up personally.

In contrast… His little uncle had never once picked him up, ever!

Lu Mingzhe, still expressionless, secretly poked his little uncle’s voodoo doll in his mind.

“You’re Meng Yuran’s mother.”

He took a look at the woman in front of him. Looking straight at her like this, she did somewhat resemble that kid.

He turned. Giving his little uncle who was sitting next to him a glance, he said in a very mild tone, “He can’t have a son my age. I am his nephew.”

Hey! What’s with that distaste in your tone, buddy! Lu Xun was going to clarify that himself but now he was upset.

He took a deep breath before he said to the baffled Lin Yiyi. “I thought you were lying to me last time, which was why I…”

“So you lied to me that you also have a 13-year-old son?” Lin Yiyi finished his sentence for him.

He couldn’t possibly tell her that he thought she was hitting on him. That is why he adopted his brother and his nephew’s cold and dignified attitude and even told her that he has a son…

As the two of them were chatting, Lu Mingzhe had already picked up a piece of beef and put it in his mouth.

He was attracted by this intoxicating aroma from the very beginning and was now finally able to have a piece in his mouth. All of a sudden, his mouth was filled with its thick and rich taste.

Plus, perhaps it was because of the red wine that was added in this dish, not only was the texture of the meat rich and thick, he could also taste a hint of wine on the tip of his tongue…

Speaking of red wine, he took a look at the bottle on the countertop that still had some left inside…

Château Lafite-Rothschild?!

Seeing that his nephew had already started on it, Lu Xun couldn’t hold out any longer. He, too, had quickly picked up a piece with his chopstick and put it into his mouth.

“Delicious!”

He had been drooling over this pot of beef since a few hours ago and now he was finally able to taste it. Why did he have this sudden urge to cry?