⇢︎ Chapter 52 : Hello Vacation

"SURPRISE!!" A little acorn mascot shouted in joy

"Tell us Kunadon!!" The 'audience' of kids shouted back.

"Hello, boys and girls, it's Kunadon!!" Kunadon, the acorn mascot, greeted as they held up a magazine for a vacation sweet.

"Hurray!!"

The camera zoomed into the magazine that Kunadon had in their hand, "Did you know the students with the highest scores here at Kunugigaoka academy gets dibs on the best vacation every??"

"Yay, entitlement!!"

"That's right!! Three days at the finest resort at Okinawa!" Kunadon stated.

"Diplomatic platforms!!"

Kunadon continued, "Not only do students get to hit the books seaside, your school pays for the whole 'kitten caboodles'!"

"Summer debauchery?! Yay!!"

The happy go lucky music stopped for a second as Kunadon realized something, "Wait...!" They started with an enraged look, "E class is going this year?! ____ THAT!! WHO'S THE _____ THAT LET THEM?! ____! ____!! _____!!!"

Teddy had to come onto the scene and slow drag Kunadon away from what was happening. They gave the camera an apologetic look in their eyes as they pulled Kunadon away from the magazine as they continued to curse out E class.

The soft ocean breeze hit Y/n's face as he was on the deck of the boat that was heading to an island that was slowly getting closer and bigger

The soft ocean breeze hit Y/n's face as he was on the deck of the boat that was heading to an island that was slowly getting closer and bigger. He had his eyes closed in a content manner as he held his teddy close to him.

The rest of E class was inside doing whatever they wanted whether that would be eating, playing, or messing with Koro-sensei. However, Y/n had been socializing for far too long and way too many times with the rest of his class, so he was out on the deck to get some fresh air.

If Y/n had to be honest, he was surprised that his guardian even let him go on this trip. Especially since he wasn't even allowed neared the beach or the ocean to begin with, and thus Y/n had never been to the beach before. It was a small change, but Y/n couldn't help but feel appreciative.