Epilogue

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with Epilogue of this story. Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next story ❤️

Recap : SwaSan reunited, Sujata got imprisoned, she got her Karma and TRUTH PREVAIL!!

In SM Mansion!

At Night!

Sanskar brought Swara back in Mansion, he took her in a hotel to spend time to divert her mind from everything and next day brought her back by gifting her red saree , the color in which he saw her first and became mesmerized.

Sharmistra stands with Aarti thaal with Shoba and Uttara who came to know everything from internet, she took their Aarti and welcomed them doing their greh parvesh once again, she put Tilak on their forehead and sign them to enter together, they both enter inside smilingly.

Sharmistra: I am sorry Shona for mistrusting you. I was your mother, I should have trusted you. ( with moist eyes).

Swara : No Maa! Don't say sorry, situation was like that and anyone would reacted like that. You did what you felt right that time and I am glad that my mother didn't stand with wrong even if the wrong is her daughter.
My mother again proved she is woman of values who stands with truth.
Thanks for supporting my husband.
You were his biggest support system and I am happy and proud on this.

Sharmistra smile at her matured daughter and embraced her affectionately. She also hug her smiling emotionally. Sanskar smile seeing their union, as well feels pain recalling his own mother's deeds.

Sharmistra who seen his expressions and understood everything call him through hand, he smile in tears seeing her motherly hand toward him and embraced her tightly. She hug both of them together with affection, both look each other and share smile.

Uttara: all love on bhai and bhabhi then is I came for vacation? No one loves me. ( making puppy face).

Sharmistra chuckles and call her also, She smile happily and hug her from sidewise.
Shoba caress their head smilingly.

Shoba : well now everything settled now one thing is left!! ( to Sanskar) I am sorry beta for accusing you like that. I am extremely sorry.

Sanskar : NO dida! Whatever you said to me was your love for your naatin! And I am happy by your love for her.
I am not angry on you.

Shoba : Thank you so much beta! You lighten my heart's burden which I was feeling since I came to know everything. ( he smile at her).

Swara : I am sorry hubs!!

Sanskar : ah! Now please you don't start, I took you at hotel to divert your mind from everything and you again chanting your sorry.

Swara : I am guilty for hurting you so badly.

Sanskar : I also hurted you! In fact I hurted you knowingly with my will
But you were forced to do that
You know , everyone gets their karma and in a way I got my karma.
Before your act, I was only guilty for my mistakes to you
But after your act I also felt it, I felt the pain which you felt all time.
You are a very pure soul Swara, not everyone hold such beautiful soul who hold guts to forgive that person who broken you.
But you did! You gave me chance to relive.
You filled sunshine in my life by your love.
You made me lively.

Swara : because my mother says, punishment given to those who didn't realized their mistakes
But who realized their mistakes, guilty for it. They should get chance.
Hand should be forwarded to that person to pull him/ her from darkness
Not push him in darkness again.